Description de l'entreprise
Graphene International is a Belgian recruitment firm focusing with passion and flair on engineering profiles who will actively contribute to the technology of tomorrow, and the other days to come. Our strength consists in bringing together technical experts who could have never imagined that one day they would join efforts and knowledge on such challenging projects.
Description de la fonction
Graphene International was created in November 2015. 2016 was a promising first year for our start-up and as these good results are more than confirmed in 2017, we are now looking to continue our development, by welcoming into our team a new:
You will actively be part of the day-to-day business of the company, throughout the entire recruitment cycle, including following key responsibilities:
- Launch of a recruitment mission: after an in-depth briefing with the Managing Partner, clearly understand the needs of the client at stake and the engineering profiles whom we will be looking to recruit;
- Advertising the role: you will publish and broadcast the job description of the different profiles to hire;
- Contacting phase: you will proactively search for the right candidates and contact them by phone and/or mail, to present them the job openings at stake;
- Interviewing phase: once in touch with the candidates, you will perform a phone screening and, in a later stage, a face-to-face interview, during which you will assist the Managing Partner in evaluating the candidates;
- Follow-up phase: after the interviewing phase, you will ensure, together with the Managing Partner, the permanent follow-up of the candidates still in process: organizing the interviews at the client, preparation of the interviews to come, debriefing after each interview…;
- Permanent learning: you will gradually develop your knowledge of the fascinating engineering world, through workshops and presentations.
- Education: You have a MA-degree in human sciences: communication, human resources, psychology, political sciences, business studies…
- A first professional experience (internship, student job) in the field of recruitment is a major advantage;
- You have a proactive and entrepreneurial spirit;
- You are multitask-oriented and have a good sense of organization and structure;
- You have an open-minded, vivid and sociable personality;
- Your communication skills are impeccable, both oral and written, in French and/or Flemish and English;
- You are triggered by achieving tangible results;
- You don’t have a “9-to-5” mentality and for you running the “extra mile” is the “usual mile”;
- You feel perfectly at ease using social media and Microsoft Office tools;
- A good sense of humour is part of who you are, because, in the end, it’s all about “Work hard, laugh hard”
- The opportunity to join a « Made in Belgium » young, sparkling and ambitious company, that likes to do things differently;
- A full and in-depth training on all the aspects of the job, through theory and most of all practice;
- The possibility to gain concrete responsibilities within the company, not just watching on the sideline at how things happen;
- A competitive fixed salary, topped by a stimulating bonus plan and fringe benefits such as meal vouchers, a mobile phone subscription and a monthly net allowance.
Do you feel up for this thrilling challenge? Then do not hesitate to send your application and resume to Graphene International; through Tanguy Verbeke.
Résumé de l'offre
- Français: avancé
- Anglais: avancé
- Néerlandais: moyen