Talent Acquisition Officer
Description de l'entreprise
Odoo is a suite of business apps that covers all enterprise management needs: CRM, e-Commerce, Accounting, Project Management, Inventory, POS, etc. We disrupt the enterprise software market by making fully open source, super easy and full featured (3000+ apps) software accessible to SMEs at a very low cost.
Even after 10 years of experience, Odoo maintains its startup mindset where people can really bring their ideas to improve what and how we do. We are looking for different young profiles; Junior Business Advisor, Junior Business Analyst, Developers, ...
Feel free to read more on our website !
Description de la fonction
Odoo, one of the fastest growing IT companies in Belgium is looking for a dynamic person to join the Odoo family !
The company is growing day by day, and all the teams need to grow with it. To help us find and select the best candidates, we are looking for a very dynamic Talent Acquisition Officer.
You will be mainly in charge of the smooth recruitment process from A to Z for specific positions. Concretely you will have to manage the adverts, the applications, the interviews with the managers, the feedbacks and the offers.
In the meantime, you will support and develop the relationships with external organizations to increase the pipe of candidates. In other words you will get in contacts with professional events’ coordinators, universities, or any people who could help us to create fun events to recruit. Your role will be to attend those events in order to maintain a pipeline of full candidates.
In this frame, you will be in contact with all the managers of the company to understand their need, set the interviews, and get their feedbacks. Because of this key role in the company, you will share your time between our two offices in Belgium (Grand-Rosière and Auderghem). You will work independently but never alone. It means that you must be flexible and self confident to take initiatives and responsibilities.
- Fluent in English, French and Dutch
- Minimum of 3 years of relevant experience in recruitment
- Motivated, disciplined and fun
- At least a bachelor degree
- Willing to open doors and
- create new contacts
- Driving licence
What do we offer you ?
- A full-time position with an attractive salary package
- An international and flexible Company with offices in Belgium, Luxemburg, San Francisco, New-York, India, Hong Kong
- Real responsibilities and challenges and a fast evolution
- A fun and hard working environment where each employee has a chance to see the impact of his work and make a real contribution to the success of the company
Résumé de l'offre
- Anglais: avancé
- Français: avancé
- Néerlandais: avancé