Internship as Security Officer/Manager on Duty
Radisson Blu Royal Hotel Brussels
- Engels: zeer goed
- Frans: zeer goed
Radisson Blu Royal Hotel, Brussels
The unique Radisson Blu Royal Hotel, Brussels welcomes guests with its impressive Art Deco façade and delivers true hospitality. From this hotel's convenient location in the heart of the city and only 14 Kms from the airport, guests can explore the vibrant Belgian capital. 281 stylish guest rooms and suites in four innovative styles are complemented by delicious on-site dining options and modern fitness facilities to ensure a relaxing stay. The hotel hosts up to 420 guests for impressive meetings and events in the city center of Brussels.
For business, for leisure, for pleasure — or a combination of all three —to enjoy an unforgettable stay at this great Brussels landmark. Discover Blu. A place for you.
Is BLU for you?
Do you have a sense of protecting other people? Escape the ordinary and say Yes I Can!SM . Here at the Radisson Blu Royal Hotel, Brussels we’re looking for people just like you!
At Radisson Blu Royal Hotel, Brussels, we stand out together as one team and make memorable moments for our guests.
As intern in the Security department, you will assist the Security Manager to ensure that the Rezidor Risk Management system is adapted to the local conditions. You will conduct inspections and controls in the hotel in order to ensure the safety and security of our guests, staff and other third parties as those topics are our number one priority!
- Written reports involving security related incidents and guest or employee accidents
- Handle complaints, investigates, and thoroughly reports on guests or employees
- Ensure that routines and procedures are in place
- Maintain hotel key management procedures
- Complete worker’s compensation claims that occur on duty by investigating to determine how the accident occurred
- Ensure that all potential and real hazards are communicated and taken care of immediately.
- Apply hotel regulations, adhering to existing laws and regulations for safety, security and prevention.
- Customer oriented and open
- Problem-solving skills
- Organized and multi-tasking
- Be planned oriented and efficient
- Have a team spirit and at the same time be independent
- Initiative and flexible
- Excellent communication and social skills
- Fluent in English and French
- Have a genuine “Yes I Can!” attitude
- Be enrolled in a school/university and provide an internship agreement
We bieden aan
Helping YOU reach your true potential
Radisson Blu Royal Hotel, Brussels offers you the possibility to work in a dynamic environment.
Our company has a strong, ongoing commitment to promoting our own people from within. And we aim to be the employer of choice, offering the best range of tools and support to encourage individual development and add to the company’s shared skill set.
Do you trust in us? Choose BLU!