Almost graduated? Or are you already working and in need of change? Then of course you have to look for a new job! Often, reading online vacancies is not enough to really assess what the job entail...
acADDemICTs (Functional Consultant Microsoft Dynamics AX/365)
Realdolmen is one of the biggest independent ICT experts in Belgium. With around 1,250 highly trained employees, we provide services to over 1,000 customers in Benelux. We strive to make ICT more personal, to make the most of your employees’ and your organisation’s potential in every collaboration we’re a part of. We do all this with the motto: ‘To get there, together’.
Not only is Realdolmen a no-nonsense, solid, stable and experienced company with great in-house knowledge and expertise, but we also put our employees first: every individual receives the attention they need. ‘Heart for People’ is more than just words for us – it’s one of our very core values.
Satellite offices, extensive training opportunities, work-life balance, competence reviews and career opportunities: these are no empty promises for us. Our organization attaches great importance to diversity. We guarantee an objective selection process, whereby candidates are tested and selected solely on the basis of their qualities and skills.
The Realdolmen acADDemICT Junior Track is a unique program for young graduates. The term acADDemICT refers to young graduates with a strong passion for ICT and who are interested in lifelong learning. Each year, Realdolmen invests in a select number of students showing great potential, who are guided by experienced coaches to a career as a professional ICT Consultant.
As a functional consultant you will become part of an enthousiastic team of Microsoft Dynamics 365 specialists. Within the team you have functional and technical roles, working together to sell, implement and manage Microsoft Dynamics 365 ERP solutions.
As functional consultant you will become a specialist in one or more functional domains of the Microsoft Dynamics 365 solution. You will work together with a team during:
- Pre-sales: writing proposals, preparing and presenting demo’s, identifying value propositions,…
- Project implementations: work out fit gap analyses, execute workshops with customers, work out documentation specific to projects (analyses, training material, functional requirement documents, test cases,…), propose customizations for gaps, analyse issues and propose solutions, test customizations and solutions, maintain communication with customer and internal project team,…
- Management of solution after implementation: provide expertise to solve incidents, identify change requests, maintain communication with customer
- You have affinity with IT, a degree in informatics is definitely a plus
- You have a bachelor or master degree and affinity with one of following domains:
- Purchase & logistics processes
- HR processes
- You want to combine IT with a good understanding of critical business processes
- You are eager to get to known the Microsoft Dynamics 365 applications, with focus on ERP.
- You are a real teamplayer but can also work independently
- You are a good listener and analytic thinker
- You take initiatives and take responsibility
- You want to continue learning
- You are Dutch speaking but also have good knowledge of French and English
You will start in an innovative company with passion for people and IT! Next to this you will get following advantages:
- An intensive learning programme of 3 months with a good combination of theoretical courses and practical experience. We will not only help you to develop technical/functional expertise but also specific soft skills. During this programme you will be part of the AcaDDemICTs community but also part of the Microsoft ERP/AX team, where a good team spirit is key!
- A competitive salary package with extra-legal advantages like a company car with fuel card, hospitalization insurance, netto allowance
- Lot of possibilities to continue learning during your career through trainings, attendance to events etc
- Working for Belgians biggest IT player part of an international group, providing lots of personal career opportunities!
Articles you may want to read
Job Events: a guidebook
- Dutch: excellent
- French: good
- English: good