We are back with our second ask the recruiter blog post.
Credimundi (Part of Credendo Group)
Credendo Group is a European group active in all segments of trade credit insurance and present in 14 countries across the continent providing a range of products that cover credit and political risks worldwide. The group is headed by Delcredere | Ducroire, the Belgian export credit agency consists of its subsidiaries Credimundi, KUPEG, INGO-ONDD, Garant and Trade Credit. In 2013 Credendo Group insured international trade worth 82 billion euros and earned 366 million euros in premium income. In total, the Credendo Group counts 450 employees, of whom about 280 in Belgium (Brussels) at Delcredere | Ducroire and Credimundi.
Credimundi is currently looking for an Account Manager (m/f).
With a core business belonging to the services sector, our staff is our main asset.
As a result, our group commits itself to enhance its human resources by developing their talents. The group values, the pillars of our human resources approach, are fivefold:
* Customer intimacy - customer satisfaction is at the core of our values
* Smart risk appetite - our people come up with smart solutions tailor made
* Excellence - striving for operational efficiency
* Respect - showing respect for our customers, our staff, our shareholders and all other stakeholder as well as for the (social) environment
* Sustainability: we have a long-term view on our activities, look through the cycle and aim for sustainable financial results
Each of them characterizes our group’s culture and defines our identity.
* You will manage and maintain internal and external commercial contacts in order to follow, preserve and extend the existing client portfolio and conclude new accounts.
* You will make contact and keep in touch with domestic as well as foreign potential clients in order to negotiate new policies.
* You will visit prospects and companies that concluded new policies or existing clients in order to optimise the start-up or to ensure that policies are well processed and to keep clients satisfied in general.
* You will ensure the administrative follow-up of commercial visits, and set up procedures and proposals to be delivered to prospects or brokers in order to offer them technical and commercial solutions for specific problems and to transform the commercial approach into turnover.
* You will ensure the follow-up for existing policies and do what is necessary to keep clients satisfied, to secure their loyalty and to make sure that they fulfil their contractual commitments.
* You will represent Credimundi vis-à-vis public or private organisations in order to increase brand awareness, expand the network of contacts and develop new commercial opportunities.
* You hold a Master's or Bachelor's degree.
* You have excellent written and oral communication skills in English, French and Dutch.
* You are commercially minded.
* You show team spirit.
* You have a critical mind and judgement.
* You are proactive, well organised and accurate.
* You have a sense of responsibility.
* Within the Credendo Group, you will evolve in an international and dynamic environment.
* We provide services based on the state-of-the-art know-how and professionalism of our staff. Therefore, we develop the skills of our people by offering a wide range of learning opportunities.
* We also offer you an attractive salary supplemented by a number of fringe benefits.
* Our Belgian offices are located in the centre of Brussels, easily accessible by public transport.
Articles you may want to read
Ask the recruiter: Board of innovation