IE University embraces all challenges as an opportunity for growth—and encourages their students to do the same. Located in the heart of Madrid, the dynamic institution never sits still, providing ...
Our mission is to provide a range of easy to use business applications that form a complete suite of tools to accompany any business need. We give millions of companies easy access to the software they need to run and expand their business.
Here at Odoo, we have developed 30 main applications which are regularly upgraded. In addition, our community of more than 1500 active members, have contributed another to 4,500+ apps to cover a wide variety of business needs.
With the ""On-premise"" offer, Odoo is the most installed business software in the world. It is used by over 2.000.000 users worldwide ranging from startup companies (1 user) to large enterprises (300,000+ users).
Our sales department in Auderghem is looking for an amazing and dynamic Account Managers. The team which is young and international follows mainly the "Work hard play hard" mindset. Several activities are often organized during the year such as weekly sport sessions, team building events, monthly drink and much more!
- Manage and steer the Odoo’s network of partners located in different countries
- Enable partners to grow their Odoo activity
- Analyze the end clients’ needs to dispatch these final customers to your partners
- Demo the Odoo software to end clients
- Propose Odoo services and licenses matching their needs
- Reach your monthly targets and grow your own network of partners
Must have :
- Business Master degree
- Fluent in English AND German OR Arabic OR Dutch
- 0 to 3 years technology sales experience
- Strong negotiation skills
- Hunting spirit
- Business intelligence to solve partner problems
Nice to have :
- Strong Internal Motivation
- Entrepreneurial drive and a creative thinker
- Outstanding verbal, written, organizational and interpersonal skills
- Persuasive with excellent negotiation skills
- Polished telephone manner
- Ability to perform in a fast-paced, competitive and dynamic environment
- Ability to speak additional languages
What do we offer you?
- A full-time position with an attractive salary package (fixed + commissions)
- Advanced trainings: Functional and Sales trainings
- An international and flexible Company with offices in Belgium, Luxemburg, San Francisco, New-York, India, Hong Kong
- Real responsibilities and challenges and a fast evolution
- A fun and hard working environment where each employee has a chance to see the impact of his work and make a real contribution to the success of the company
- No prospection
Articles you may want to read
IE University: an educational ecosystem that thrives on challenges
3 MSC students from IESEG win the Deloitte 2020 Young Women Challenge
At the end of March, three MSc students from IÉSEG, Mejda AGREBI (MSc Business Analysis & Consulting), Nour JAIT (MSc International Business) and Sara FAYSSE (MSc International Business), took ...
- English: excellent