We are back with our second ask the recruiter blog post.
Take Eat Easy
Account Manager London
Take Eat Easy is one of the fastest growing Belgian startups. Founded in September 2013 in Brussels, the company has recently raised 6M€ from Rocket Internet, Piton Capital and DN Capital (April 2015). These new resources will be mainly used for the international expansion of the company in Europe (TechCrunch).
The main reason behind this success lies in the quality of its service that satisfies the high end restaurant segment. Indeed, Take Eat Easy provides them a cutting edge website that ensure a different buying experience for their online customers and ensures a reliable delivery service using exclusively bike couriers. This reliable service is firstly based on a cutting edge delivery technology the company has developed in-house.
Today, the company counts 20 people internally and over 300 bike couriers. By the end of the year, Take Eat Easy will count 70 people internally and few thousands couriers across Europe.
As Account Manager, you have a key responsibility in our business. Your job consists in:
* Identifying a portfolio of potentials restaurants and make partnerships with them as fast as possible.
* Build a lasting relationship based on trust and efficiency.
* Take the lead on getting all their information and put them on online as fast as possible
* Ensure a continuous growth of their turnover with our company by focusing on potential operational problems that may occur and delivering offline marketing solutions.
* You have a good degree in business administration, economics, marketing or related field from a top university; or equivalent experience
* Between 0 and 4 years of experience
* Preferably relevant experience in consulting, investment banking, and marketing or operations management is a plus. Start-up experience would be of advantage
* Knowledge of the internet and e-commerce sector is an advantage
* Data driven decision making mentality
* A ‘getting things done’ attitude
* Entrepreneurial drive and ability to achieve goals in a fast paced/changing environment
* Fluency in both written and spoken English and French
* The opportunity to shape our business and drive our young company to huge brand
* Short decision making in a fast-paced and international environment
* The potential to develop into a team lead position
* Open and transparent company culture
* Attractive location in the heart of London
* Competitive salary based on commissions
Articles you may want to read
Ask the recruiter: Board of innovation