We are back with our second ask the recruiter blog post.
Accounting Analyst (Young Graduates included)
Based in Brussels, we employ 1,400 experienced professionals in Belgium, Luxembourg, France, Spain, Switzerland, the Netherlands, Germany, Italy, and Hong Kong.
Our customers benefit from the best services possible through a unique combination of services including private banking, institutional asset management, investment banking (corporate finance and financial intermediation) and asset services. We manage assets of over €50 billion for individual investors and families, companies, public pension funds and corporations, insurance companies and government and not-for-profit organisations.
For realizing our ambitious objectives, Bank Degroof Petercam is looking to reinforce their financial department with an Accounting Analyst.
Reporting to the Financial Accounting Manager, you run and maintain the accounting operations and activities, give support to controls and fiscal controls for the bank and other different legal entities in order to contribute and support overall efficiency.
- Together with the accounting team, you prepare, book, verify, analyze and report booking entries;
- You establish accounting transactions and ensures the integrity of accounting records for completeness, accuracy and compliance with accepted accounting policies and principles;
- You analyze and prepare statutory accounts, financial statements and reports;
- You perform tax processes and contribute to analysis of tax legislation updates in coordination with the Group tax department;
- You supervise and control timely, accurate and complete annual reporting on tax returns and VAT in order to ensure compliance with tax regulations;
- You collaborate with the Financial Excellence Team in achieving continuous improvement
- You have a master degree in Economics (Finance)
- You will be graduated or have already an experience within finance or accounting.
- You are fluent in Dutch or French with good knowledge of English;
- You are able to work autonomously in an organized manner;
- You are a team-player and good communicator;
- You are accurate, rigorous and strive to quality;
- You are used to meet deadlines;
- You are agile and have experience in an evolving environment;
- You have an analytical and constructively critical mindset;
- You have the ability to manage and prioritize workload efficiently in a very dynamic environment;
- You are process-minded;
- You take initiatives and you are pro-active;
- AccouYou have a strong command of IT skills and MS-Office.
By working for Bank Degroof Petercam, you will join a Belgian bank of a human size where personal contacts prevail.
As from the start, you work with colleagues from various business lines and have direct impact on our private, institutional or corporate clients.
We strongly invest in the development of your talent by offering you a variety of in-house finance-specialized and management training as well as external programs. Looking for a long term relationship not only with our clients but also with you as employee, we offer you an attractive salary package, including a performance related bonus, extra-legal benefits and a variety of in-house finance-specialized and management training as well as external programs.
Articles you may want to read
Ask the recruiter: Board of innovation
2018-09-01=job.status_textAxis Group First Job1000 BrusselsThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: Master Regime: Full Time
2018-09-01=job.status_textDegroof Petercam First Job1040 BruxellesThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: Master Regime: Full Time
2018-09-01=job.status_textAxis Group First Job1000 BrusselsThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Full Time
2018-05-01=job.status_textNationale Bank van België First Job1000 BrusselThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Full Time
2018-09-01=job.status_textING First Job1000 BrusselsThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: Master Regime: Full Time
2017-08-04=job.status_textExperis First Job1200 Woluwe-Saint-LambertThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Full Time