Political economy, Quantitative finance, Financial markets, Innovation & entrepreneurship, Innovation & strategic management: discover here the practical and intensive one-year postgraduat...
Aon Belgium has 370 employees spread over its offices in Brussels, Ghent, Liège and Antwerp. Aon is global provider of insurance and reinsurance brokerage, risk management, human resource solutions and outsourcing services assured by 66 000 employees in over 120 countries.
You will be part of a dynamic team of actuaries and advisors servicing large companies and multinational companies.
* You will give advice about the employee benefit schemes including actuarial valuations for pension funds and group insurance.
* You provide assistance with the accounting and consolidation of employee benefits in accordance with IFRS or ASC (USGAAP).
* You will assist with the asset liability management calculations (continuity test) for pension funds.
* You have (or are studying) a master's degree in actuarial sciences.
* You combine analytical skills with accuracy and have the ability to explain complex insights to clients.
* You have perfect knowledge of either Dutch or French and a strong knowledge of English.
* You are a service minded team player.
* A professional challenge (a permanent contract) with interesting and varied content and career opportunities.
* A function in a dynamic company in expansion who forms part of an international group.
* Attractive and competitive remuneration and benefits.
Articles you may want to read
Solvay's Advanced Masters: a boost for your career