We are back with our second ask the recruiter blog post.
AML Audit Assistant (m/f)
EY is a global professional services organization providing advisory, assurance, tax and transaction services. We are committed to doing our part in building a better working world for our people, our clients and our communities. And we are united by our shared values and a dedication to delivering exceptional client service.
At EY we support you in achieving your unique potential — both personally and professionally. We give you stretching and rewarding experiences that keep you motivated, working in an atmosphere of integrity and teaming with some of the world’s most successful companies. And while we encourage you to take personal responsibility for your career, we support you in your professional development in every way we can. You enjoy the flexibility to devote time to what matters to you, in your business and personal lives. At EY you can be who you are and express your point of view, energy and enthusiasm, wherever you are in the world. It’s how you make a difference.
In order to continue the expansion of our EY AML team, we are currently looking to recruit as of september 2015: AML Audit Assistants (m/f)
- You will participate to the review of KYC procedures and account opening files, to the late trading testing, to the check of compliance with AML requirements, and for many Transfer Agents and several Banks or PFS in Luxembourg;
- Working in a team and you will also interact adequately with the client in order to collect all the necessary data/information, set-up and maintain audit files, etc.
- You will acquire strong knowledge of key business processes such as customer/investor account opening, on-going due diligence measures including monitoring of suspicious transactions etc.;
- This role offers the opportunity to work with a broad range of clients across different sectors.
- You hold a Master degree in Law, Economics, Finance or equivalent;
- You have at least 1 year of a relevant experience working in a compliance/AML or KYC / KYT department in a financial institution;
- You are fluent in English, French and/or German;
- You are rigorous, efficient and well-organized;
- You demonstrate excellent writing, communication and presentation skills
- You show well multitasking and prioritization skills;
- You are a team-player and flexible.
Interested candidates should apply online via our internet site: www.ey.com/lu/careers
Articles you may want to read
Ask the recruiter: Board of innovation
2015-10-01=job.status_textEY Luxembourg First Job5365 MunsbachThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: Master Regime: Full Time
2015-11-01=job.status_textEY Luxembourg First Job5365 MunsbachThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Full Time
2015-09-15=job.status_textEY Luxembourg First Job5365 MunsbachThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: Master Regime: Full Time
2015-09-15=job.status_textEY Luxembourg First Job5365 MünsbachThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: Master Regime: Full Time
- English: good
- French: excellent