Political economy, Quantitative finance, Financial markets, Innovation & entrepreneurship, Innovation & strategic management: discover here the practical and intensive one-year postgraduat...
TMC is truly unique thanks to our business model called the Employeneurship model which comes as a true innovation for the High Technology consulting business. It's the business relationship of the 21th century for high skilled Engineers & Scientists, and our model is built around 5 main pillars:
- Permanent employment contract: offering you stability and security
- Individual profit sharing: know your market value and share in the profit your work generates
- YOUniversity program: develop your soft/entrepreneurial and hard skills through personal coaching and customized trainings
- Knowledge sharing platform: be part of a business unit based on competences, providing a strong relevant network
- The Entrepreneurial Lab: a playground for new ideas and a launching for start-ups
As an application engineer, you will be responsible for the evaluation and the verification of image sensors circuits and the design of reference applications. You will be evaluating the technical specifications and will be interacting with the subcontractors to implement the solutions and to provide technical support at product launches. You’ll support the product management and the engineering department in the work statement preparation and will be contributing to new product proposals. In your daily life, you’ll also develop some lab setups and automations, do FPGA/MCU programming and PCB design with Altium.
- M.Sc. or B.Sc. in Electronics Engineering or equivalent
- Familiar with common lab equipment
- System level design experience in image sensors and/or FPGA circuits
- Background in medical or industrial electronics preferred
- Experience of concept studies, vendor comparison and project qualification
- Strong problem-solving skills and communicative skills in English to engage with customers
- Project leading capabilities
- Readiness to travel
- Stress resistant, pro-active team player with a strong social personality
TMC is an international high-tech consultancy company that brings expertise to their clients in order to support them with the realization of their technological challenges. As such, TMC is operating as an expert center at the disposition of its clients and we help them to be more competitive in an ever more global and faster changing technological world.
At TMC we believe that people are the driving force behind technological innovation. That is why we want to create the best possible conditions for tech talents to thrive in. We offer you a challenging and stimulating work environment in which you can be the director of your own career.
As an Employeneur you are part of our TMC family. Next to our outstanding technical expertise, fun and engagement are meaningful parts of our culture.
We are truly unique thanks to our Employeneurship model which is a true innovation for the High Technology consulting business. It is the business relationship of the 21th century for high skilled technical professionals. It is built around 5 main pillars:
- You will have a permanent employment contract, offering you stability and security
- You will get to know your market value and have a share in the profit your work generates thanks to the individual profit sharing
- We will support you with a one-on-one coaching and trainings designed to help you develop your entrepreneurial skills
- The competence cells structure, provides you with a strong meaningful and relevant network
- The entrepreneurial lab: a playground for new ideas and a potential launching for start-ups
Articles you may want to read
Solvay's Advanced Masters: a boost for your career
- English: excellent