IE University embraces all challenges as an opportunity for growth—and encourages their students to do the same. Located in the heart of Madrid, the dynamic institution never sits still, providing ...
Associate Consultant - Capgemini Invent
As the digital innovation, consulting and transformation brand of the Capgemini Group, Capgemini Invent helps CxOs envision and build what’s next for their organizations. Located in more than 30 offices and 10 creative studios around the world, its 6,000+ strong team combines strategy, technology, data science and creative design with deep industry expertise and insights, to develop new digital solutions and business models of the future.
Capgemini Invent is an integral part of Capgemini, a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of 211,300 team members in over 40 countries. The Group reported 2018 global revenues of EUR 13.2 billion.
A young professional at Capgemini Invent will focus on the analysis, design and development of solutions for clients in a multi-disciplinary team environment. Under supervision, he/she will collaborate with functional and industry specialists to assist with the strategy and execution of innovative solutions using established, best-practice, processes and methodologies. He/she will contribute to client satisfaction by providing value added services and work products by using individual knowledge and insights. He/she will maintain a focus on detail to ensure deliverables are of the highest caliber, while maintaining an understanding of the big picture.
We are looking for candidates who match the following criteria:
- You hold a master’s degree in Business or Engineering.
- An MBA or an additional master’s degree is a plus.
- You are interested in one or more of our market units:
- Financial Services (FS);
- Manufacturing, Automotive & Life Sciences (MALS);
- Telecom, Media & Technology (TMT);
- Energy, Utilities & Chemicals (EUC);
- Public Services (PS).
▪ You are fluent in English, French and Dutch.
▪ You have very strong interpersonal skills, including, but not limited to, verbal and written communication skills.
▪ You can empathize with clients in politically challenging environments.
▪ You are a digital native, are eager to learn and want to grow rapidly in our organization.
▪ You are a team player that can work in teams with people of different grades and backgrounds.
▪ You have an entrepreneurial mindset, are results-oriented and have a can-do mentality.
▪ You are flexible in terms of assignment location.
▪ An exciting and intellectually challenging job within a leading management consulting company.
▪ Growth potential in a dynamic and diverse team.
▪ The ability to carve out your own growth path in line with your interests and capabilities.
▪ A personal counselor to provide you with career counseling.
▪ Trainings in line with your personal development plan.
▪ An interesting salary package including company car and fringe benefits.
A challenging team member tries to maximize each collaborative partner’s potential and engages everyone to strive for excellent performance.
A visionary/strategist has a clear vision for the future and the direction in which one must go. In a team, the employee takes on tasks that the group has to critically examine with respect to long-term relevance.
In this job, you have a lot of contacts. It is important that the employee can empathize with the ideas and sensitivities of others. As a result of his or her work, the employee will see the final product or the end service provided and can be meaningful for people outside of the organization.
In this job, it is important to continue training. This allows the employee to further develop and for career opportunities to materialize—both within the position, as well as toward another position. There is a lot of freedom in the order in which the tasks can be performed.
Articles you may want to read
IE University: an educational ecosystem that thrives on challenges
3 MSC students from IESEG win the Deloitte 2020 Young Women Challenge
At the end of March, three MSc students from IÉSEG, Mejda AGREBI (MSc Business Analysis & Consulting), Nour JAIT (MSc International Business) and Sara FAYSSE (MSc International Business), took ...
- Dutch: excellent
- French: excellent
- English: excellent