Consulting has many facets. We have identified several types of consulting and tried to explain them as clearly as possible so that this sector has no more secrets for you!
Associate Project Specialist
- Cisco didn’t just build the Internet. We keep building it. We believe our innovation and our edge comes from our people.
- Cisco is ranked in the top 30 best places to work globally by Fortune and LinkedIn – you’ll be joining a world recognised brand with a great reputation.
- We are proud to have a strong culture of openness, trust and fun. You’ll be working with some of the best brains in the business in a supportive, connected and technologically advanced environment. This is all outlined in our People Deal manifesto.
- We ensure our employees have great work life balance so every year you will be able to take your birthday off as an extra day’s holiday.
- At Cisco we want to work for the benefit of everyone. All our employees get 5 days a year to pursue voluntary causes they are passionate about through our Time2Give initiative.
- We have a wide range of generous benefits covering everything from healthcare, to pensions, consumer discounts and gym membership.
- You’ll be connected to people and information through the best collaboration tools and technologies, allowing for flexible working arrangements and working from home.
- We ensure you are recognised for what you bring to Cisco through bonus schemes and our reward program Connected Recognition
- As a Project Specialist you will be responsible for developing and maintaining project plans for our customers.
- You will work on projects big and small with customers from a whole range of industries such as telecoms service providers, retailers, government organisations, banks and many more.
- You will be working directly with customers and clients on a day to day basis; updating them on the progress their project and ensuring the project team have what they need to get the job done.
- You’ll tackle day to day project challenges head on, staying calm under pressure and working to reach as resolution.
- Your responsibilities include cost control, forecasting and decision making around next steps.
- You need to be someone who is energised and excited by the world of technology.
- A passion for working with customers and collaboration.
- You have minimum BS/BA from a 3-4 year degree program; ideally in a business related discipline
- You are able to live and work in the country of your application with no additional VISA sponsorship from Cisco
- You are fluent in English and Dutch/French (preferably all three)
- You are able to begin full time employment on 1st March 2019 / 1st September 2019
- For your first 3 months you’ll join a team of graduates from all over Europe at our training hub in Krakow Poland. This is a great time for you to network with and learn from your peers, and to have lots of fun.
- Your training is a unique blend of classroom based lectures, shadowing and job rotation.
Telecommunication & ICT
Fixed Permanent contract
- English: excellent