Political economy, Quantitative finance, Financial markets, Innovation & entrepreneurship, Innovation & strategic management: discover here the practical and intensive one-year postgraduat...
AUM-NNC Reporting Officer
Candriam Investors Group is a leading pan-European multi-specialist asset manager with a 20-year track record and a team of 500 experienced professionals. Managing in the region of € 90.3 bn AuM as at the end of September 2015, Candriam has established management centres in Brussels, Paris and Luxembourg and has experienced client relationship managers covering Continental Europe, the UK, the Middle East and Australia. Through conviction-driven investment solutions, Candriam has earned a reputation for delivering innovation and strong performance to a long-standing, diversified client base in over 20 countries.
As AUM-NNC Reporting Officer at CANDRIAM, you will put your experience and economic/financial knowledge to use in:
- Follow-up and monitoring of the Assets under Management, Gross Sales, Gross Redemptions, Net New Cash and Market effect database
- Edition of daily reporting to management on AUM and NNC
- Edition of recurrent monthly reportings to management, professional associations and other business units within Candriam
- Assistance in the edition of the ad hoc reporting to consultants, request for proposals or information for prospects and/or clients, …
- Enhancement and further automation of the reporting modules
- Development of new reporting axes
- Graduate in Business, Finance or Mathematics
- Experience in the banking sector or in asset management is required.
- Fluent in English and French, Dutch is a plus.
- Able to use office automation tools (Excel, Word, Powerpoint), with a good knowledge, too, of VBA programming.
- Synthetic and analytically minded, enterprising, with a demonstrable sense of initiative.
- Marked interest in the financial markets, like to discover new companies, themes,….
- First job experience is a plus, especially related to a financial reporting function
You’ll be joining a team of 2 other members within the client servicing team composed of 16 persons.
Articles you may want to read
Solvay's Advanced Masters: a boost for your career
=job.status_textDME Change First Job1000 BRUXELLES VILLEThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Full Time
=job.status_textClearSource First Job1200 BrusselsThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Full Time
- English: excellent
- French: excellent
- Dutch: medium