At the end of March, three MSc students from IÉSEG, Mejda AGREBI (MSc Business Analysis & Consulting), Nour JAIT (MSc International Business) and Sara FAYSSE (MSc International Business), took ...
Back-end & cloud developer
Barco designs technology to enable bright outcomes around the world. Seeing beyond the image, we develop sight, sound, and sharing solutions to help you work together, share insights, and wow audiences. Our focus is on three core markets: Enterprise (from meeting and control rooms to corporate spaces), Healthcare (from the radiology department to the operating room), and Entertainment (from movie theaters to live events and attractions). In 2019, we realized sales of +1.100 billion euro. We have a team of 3,500 employees, located in 90 countries, whose passion for technology is captured in 400 granted patents.
Our enthusiastic and agile project team is currently in search of a motivated web developer to contribute to our cloud native asset management and QA platform for the healthcare sector. Your contribution will help to further expand a solution that assists healthcare radiological imaging centers in managing the quality, usage and service delivery for Barco monitors installed world-wide. So if you like working with the latest technologies on a technically challenging and qualitative product then you should apply!
Your job would consist of
- Writing reusable, testable, efficient and maintainable and writing the automated tests for your code.
- Integration of data storage solutions and the data REST API
- Development and maintenance of REST API’s for both internal and external consumption.
- Implement high performance, large scale services and libraries
Work closely together with your fellow developers and product owner
Provide detailed and constructive design and code reviews.
Be eager to learn new technologies and frameworks
Experience with cloud formation templates and AWS
Seek opportunities to introduce new insights and ideas that benefit the overall development (continuous improvement)
We are looking for a colleague who..
- Has good analytical skills and an eye for detail and quality.
- Has good communication & problem solving skills.
- Has good knowledge of spoken and written English.
- Is able to work in close collaboration with fellow developers and like to share your ideas and knowledge.
- Has experience and understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.
- Has experience with databases (SQL and NOSQL).
A challenging job with autonomy, but also with the necessary guidance from your colleagues. Working on products that make a difference in our society! An international environment with colleague worldwide. Our hypermodern work environement with a lot of light, space and a cafetaria makes sure you have a lot of comfort. There's room to grow, learn new thing, .. for example via our Barco University. Last but not least, a nice salary package with extra benefits & perspective for the future.
Articles you may want to read
3 MSC students from IESEG win the Deloitte 2020 Young Women Challenge
CATÓLICA-LISBON: Your Business school in the heart of Lisbon
Have you ever thought of studying a MSc Program, fully taught in English, in the sunniest capital in Europe? This is your opportunity to study a Master Program in the areas of Management, Financ...
- English: good