Political economy, Quantitative finance, Financial markets, Innovation & entrepreneurship, Innovation & strategic management: discover here the practical and intensive one-year postgraduat...
Cowboy is a new company that aims to revolutionize urban mobility through an amazing and affordable electric bike and top of the line service. One of Cowboy core values is Customer Obsession as we want to build a brand people love. This means providing a stellar customer support.
As a Bike Mechanics for Cowboy, you will be responsible for repairing customer’s bike at on demand locations as well as maintaining cowboy’s bike fleet.
As the main contact between Cowboy and its customers, you will be in charge of extending the brand experience offline.
- Maintain the company bikes in perfect condition
- Do on demand repairs across Belgium
- Assist the Operations team in special tasks
- Represent the Cowboy brand
- Revert customer feedback to the Engineering and Manufacturing team to enable them to continuously improve the product
- Become an expert of the bike, knowing all its ins and outs
- Driving license
- Good mechanical skills
- Relevant experience as a bike mechanic
- Communicate this expertise on a daily basis via call, face-to-face or email communication
- Willingness to travel around Belgium
- Fluency in French, Dutch and English
- Radiate passion - by having a strong connection to the bike, cycling and urban mobility in general
You are highly professional, meaning that you
- Are result driven, pro-active and a problem solver
- Are tenacious in nature and take deadlines very seriously
- Have customer mindset
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Have an entrepreneurial mindset and a willingness to get your hands dirty
- Are able to work and thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Seek quality and efficiency in your activity by creating and implementing standardized work methods
- Competitive salary package
- Open, respectful and fun company culture
- Have a real impact on the company’s growth and evolution
- Work with people who love what they do every day
Interested in this opportunity? Apply now !
Articles you may want to read
Solvay's Advanced Masters: a boost for your career
- Dutch: excellent
- English: excellent
- French: excellent