Almost graduated? Or are you already working and in need of change? Then of course you have to look for a new job! Often, reading online vacancies is not enough to really assess what the job entail...
Odoo is a suite of business apps that covers all enterprise management needs: CRM, e-Commerce, Accounting, Project Management, Inventory, POS, etc. We disrupt the enterprise software market by making fully open source, super easy and full featured (3000+ apps) software accessible to SMEs at a very low cost.
Even after 10 years of experience, Odoo maintains its startup mindset where people can really bring their ideas to improve what and how we do. We are looking for different young profiles; Junior Business Advisor, Junior Business Analyst, Developers, ...
You will be in charge of the full sales cycle without prospecting new customers. Concretely you will be responsible to contact SMBs for a first qualification, to analyze their business needs and to provide a unique product demonstration. After this advising phase comes the sales aspect which is the negotiation and the closing. Your daily tasks are mainly done from our office in Auderghem.
- Full sales cycle
- Achieve monthly targets
- EMEA region
- Master degree
- Like technologies / software
- Fluent in English + Dutch, German, Italian, Spanish or Arabic.
- Learn different management practices
- Master product demos
- Deal with various industries on the all different aspects of business
- A full-time position with attractive salary package
- Advanced trainings: functional and sales trainings
- An international and flexible company with offices Belgium, Luxembourg, San Francisco, New-York, India, Hong Kong
- Real responsibilities, challenges and a fast evolving
- A fun and hard working environment where each employee has a chance to see the impact of his work and make a real contribution of the success of the company
Articles you may want to read
Job Events: a guidebook