Registrations are open for the l'Oréal Brandstrom 2020 - The ultimate innovation competition since 1992. What is the mission this year? Check it out in the article!
Business Analyst/Data Sharing Assistant- Remunerated Internship - Start August 2020
Present in 130 countries, L’Oréal is the world’s leading beauty group. Its robustness, which is largely due to the talents and diversity of its employees, has resulted in over a century of experience in producing beauty products and services. L’Oréal offers a diverse range of careers. Every one of our 68,900 employees contribute their expertise and commitment to the company’s overall performance. Read on to discover who you can be at L’Oréal. At every stage of your career with L’Oréal we offer personalized training and support that will help you progress and develop your career. You hold the keys: it’s up to you to show who you are and what you can become.
WHAT CAN YOU EXPECT AS A BUSINESS ANALYST INTERN AT L'ORÉAL
- Collect/Assure data quality/ Analyze sell-in/sell-out data/stock.
- Shape analyses and syntheses to help decision makers to drive business activity
- Cross-reference data from the sales force, market studies (internal and external) and marketing in order to have a comprehensive overall understanding of the business.
- Report to the business Development Department/Division on the analysis of market trends, business performance and its levels, and make recommendations.
- Responsible for datasharing : exchange with the clients
- Will be focused on promotional analysis
MASTER RETAIL FUNDAMENTIALS:
- Stays up-to-date with market, consumers & competitors
- Leverages Business Drivers
DEVELOP BUSINESS & OPERATIONS:
- Adapts brand distribution strategy
- Influences retailer /prescriber
- Follows-up & controls
- Ensures compliance
ARE YOU THE ONE WE ARE LOOKING FOR ?
- You have a master degree (preferably economics, science, management, polytech)
- You are fluent (minimum B2) in French and/or Dutch and a good knowledge of English
- You have strong analytical skills
- You are organized and you can cope with deadlines
- Knowledge of excel is an asset
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU ?
- A remunerated internship of 6 months which will integrate you within an international company and work setting
- A great challenge and competitive advantage on the job market
- The possibility to orientate professionally
L'Oréal wants its staff to reflect Belgian society in all its diversity. We therefore encourage all people to apply regardless of their origin, skin color, sex, age, sexual orientation, philosophical conviction, disability, etc.
Do you want to kick off your career ?
Join us !
More info about the company
L'Oréal Brandstrom 2020 - The ultimate innovation competition since 1992
CATÓLICA-LISBON: Your Business school in the heart of Lisbon
Have you ever thought of studying a MSc Program, fully taught in English, in the sunniest capital in Europe? This is your opportunity to study a Master Program in the areas of Management, Financ...