We are back with our second ask the recruiter blog post.
Odoo is a suite of business apps that covers all enterprise management needs: CRM, e-Commerce, Accounting, Project Management, Inventory, POS, etc. We disrupt the enterprise software market by making fully open source, super easy and full featured (3000+ apps) software accessible to SMEs at a very low cost.
Even after 10 years of experience, Odoo maintains its startup mindset where people can really bring their ideas to improve what and how we do. We are looking for different young profiles; Junior Business Advisor, Junior Business Analyst, Developers, ...
We are looking for several Business Analysts to join us at the Odoo headquarter in Grand-Rosière. The team is responsible for implementation projects and for helping Odoo customers with their use of Odoo business apps. This is a young and fast evolving team (read the incredible story of how we grew from 1 to 250 employees on the website).
Project Management (80%)
- Organize and follow up Odoo implementations
- Analyze customer needs
- Help with the configuration of the software
- Deliver functional training sessions (prepare materials)
- Negotiate the required resources
- Follow and check the development part
- Take part in the first line support
- Master degree
- Ability to understand business processes
- Fluent in English AND (one or several of the followings)Dutch and/or Spanish and/or German and/or Italian
- Communicator and negotiator
- Affinity with the IT world
With potential value
- Knowledge in Accounting and/or Supply Chain Management
- 2 or 3 years of experience
- Autonomous, Assertive & Proactive
- Dynamic & Fun
You will be integrated into a great work ambiance, in a rich function, with a lot of opportunities to grow. Situated in the countryside between Louvain-la-Neuve and Namur, our offices provide a pleasant and friendly open space working environment for you to flourish in. And, last but not least, we offer you an attractive salary package including a company car!
Articles you may want to read
Ask the recruiter: Board of innovation