Bismi Siraj is a 26-year-old engineering enthusiast. She moved to Belgium from India to get her master’s degree in Electrical Engineering at KU Leuven. After graduation, she enrolled in the Telenet...
NV Brouwerijen Alken-Maes Brasseries SA
At Alken-Maes, which is part of the global player Heineken, you are given all the room you need to develop an inspiring career. Our strong brands – such as Maes, Grimbergen, Cristal, Mort Subite, Affligem and Desperados – are all produced by people capable of working independently. They learn and grow as part of an international group with wonderful prospects.
As a Business Analyst, you are responsible for the accurate analysis and monitoring of commercial and financial data in order to support and implement strategical choices. You are in a continuous endeavour of enhancing sales drivers. You are part of the Channel Development Team and you report to the Business Development Manager.
- You support on analysis of figures of competitors in the beer industry, to support the channel development team.
- You identify business drivers and work on strategies to drive top line sales improvements.
- You play an active role in and are able to develop new business cases.
- You play an active role in the creation and amelioration of existing processes regarding channel development within Alken-Maes.
- You assist in the operational integration and optimization of expansion targets.
- You assist in setting up an implementation process and provide support to attain the expected synergies and increases in top line sales.
- You support the creation of assessment reports on the company’s sales performance by
- Deep dive analytics in the company’s results.
- Conduct scheduled and ad hoc analyses on continuous data sources.
- You have a Master degree in Finance/Economics/Legal or equivalent through experience.
- You have 2 to 3 years relevant working experience. You are a data cruncher and an expert in Excel.
- You are a bright analytical thinker and problem solver with eye for detail.
- You are a fast learner with the ambition to evolve in responsibility level.
- You have an attitude of constructive criticism.
- You have an affinity with the brewing industry.
- You have a good knowledge of Dutch, French and English.
Working at Alken-Maes feels good. As a Maester you can count on all sorts of opportunities and benefits. Not only are we offering a competitive salary package, but also a whole range of other benefits, such as flexible working hours. Your personal development will also be actively encouraged and guided through regular assessments and coaching.
You will also be combining a 100% local product with the kinds of opportunities that an international group has to offer. If you like taking the initiative, then that’s great: as a challenger, Alken-Maes encourages creativity and out-of-the-box thinking. You will also experience a personal ambience every day here. All that in a company that not only focuses on Product, but also on People and Planet.
More info about the company
Life as a Young Graduate at Telenet: “Fantastic opportunities under great leadership”
IE University: an educational ecosystem that thrives on challenges
IE University embraces all challenges as an opportunity for growth—and encourages their students to do the same. Located in the heart of Madrid, the dynamic institution never sits still, providing ...
- Dutch: good
- French: good
- English: good