Bismi Siraj is a 26-year-old engineering enthusiast. She moved to Belgium from India to get her master’s degree in Electrical Engineering at KU Leuven. After graduation, she enrolled in the Telenet...
NV Brouwerijen Alken-Maes Brasseries SA
At Alken-Maes, which is part of the global player Heineken, you are given all the room you need to develop an inspiring career. Our strong brands – such as Maes, Grimbergen, Cristal, Mort Subite, Affligem and Desperados – are all produced by people capable of working independently. They learn and grow as part of an international group with wonderful prospects.
As a Business Analyst, you are responsible for the accurate analysis and monitoring of commercial and financial data in order to support and implement strategical choices. You are in a continuous endeavour of enhancing sales drivers. You are part of the Channel Development Team and you report to the Business Development Manager.
- You support on analysis of figures of competitors in the beer industry, to support the channel development team.
- You identify business drivers and work on strategies to drive top line sales improvements.
- You play an active role in and are able to develop new business cases.
- You play an active role in the creation and amelioration of existing processes regarding channel development within Alken-Maes.
- You assist in the operational integration and optimization of expansion targets.
- You assist in setting up an implementation process and provide support to attain the expected synergies and increases in top line sales.
- You support the creation of assessment reports on the company’s sales performance by
- Deep dive analytics in the company’s results.
- Conduct scheduled and ad hoc analyses on continuous data sources.
- You have a Master degree in Finance/Economics/Legal or equivalent through experience.
- You have 2 to 3 years relevant working experience. You are a data cruncher and an expert in Excel.
- You are a bright analytical thinker and problem solver with eye for detail.
- You are a fast learner with the ambition to evolve in responsibility level.
- You have an attitude of constructive criticism.
- You have an affinity with the brewing industry.
- You have a good knowledge of Dutch, French and English.
Working at Alken-Maes feels good. As a Maester you can count on all sorts of opportunities and benefits. Not only are we offering a competitive salary package, but also a whole range of other benefits, such as flexible working hours. Your personal development will also be actively encouraged and guided through regular assessments and coaching.
You will also be combining a 100% local product with the kinds of opportunities that an international group has to offer. If you like taking the initiative, then that’s great: as a challenger, Alken-Maes encourages creativity and out-of-the-box thinking. You will also experience a personal ambience every day here. All that in a company that not only focuses on Product, but also on People and Planet.
- Dutch: good
- French: good
- English: good