Political economy, Quantitative finance, Financial markets, Innovation & entrepreneurship, Innovation & strategic management: discover here the practical and intensive one-year postgraduat...
Business Developer at ShowSourcing
ShowSourcing is a Belgian based B2B Saas company specialised in sourcing software. Our aim is to help buyers from all around the world in different types of industries be more efficient and productive in their purchasing process. With thousands of buyers using our Apps, we have established a new way to source products and changed the way buyers work.
Our clients are big international retailers, famous brands, huge amazon sellers. You will discover the insights of a completely new industry and will understand the back office of supply chain and how your local shop if filling up it's shelves.
As a Business Developer your role will consist of finding and qualifying good fit companies through strategic prospecting (calls, emails,...), and answering inbound leads requests.
When working out a potential lead, your role is to qualify that lead and understand if ShowSourcing can be a good fit for them. Through an initial call and a few key questions, you will gain important insights that will allow you to judge if a product demo is needed or if the time investment is worth it and could result in a contract.
You will work closely with a Sales Manager and are always invited to find new creative ways to uncover business opportunities.
We serve an international client base and, while most of those clients are based in Europe and Asia, we also serve many American companies.
What you will need to do:
- Conduct high volume prospecting for qualified leads (between 40 and 60 calls per day)
- Work closely and collaboratively with a Sales Manager to develop and implement appropriate prospect strategies and plans
- Work internally with the sales management and marketing teams to ensure proper quality and quantity of demonstrations
- Schedule online product demonstrations for an assigned Sales Manager
Ideally, you should have:
- Excellent level of English
- Entrepreneurial owner’s mindset. You are ready to take new challenges with the responsibilities and credits associated.
- Coachable, you are amongst those that think they can always improve.
- Used to work with a CRM is a plus.
- Great communications and interpersonal skills. Have a joke? We all want to hear it!
- A sharp focus on your goals and great great motivation to achieve them
- Exceptional closing skills
- Flexibility in an ever-changing startup environment
- Prospecting experience is a plus
- Whether you got A-grades or not, you have shown willingness to succeed in the past through your education or work experience
- Fluent in English (writing and speaking), extra languages are a plus
First, the opportunity to be one of the first employees of a startup that is showing exceptional signs of success. This is a great opportunity with a very steep learning curve. If everything goes well, you will grow with the company and be more involved in the Sales team.
- Market remuneration with generous bonus structure
- An education allowance: work time and Udemy credits.
- Beer fridge on-site
- Great social events, monthly parties and other team outings
- A fantastic work hard/play hard start up environment
A helicopter maintains oversight and can determine the fastest road to success. In a group, they do not lose sight of the long-term goal.
A team player can engage action from each team member and likes to work in a team. The employee has an eye for atmosphere and trust.
In this job, the employee must closely follow procedures, agreements, or work methods. There is a clear job description and the employee often receives feedback about his or her performance by means of structured consultation. The employee primarily has contact within the organization and contact is informal in nature.
In this job, accuracy and detail-oriented work are priorities.
Articles you may want to read
Solvay's Advanced Masters: a boost for your career
- English: excellent
- French: excellent