Have you ever thought of studying an MSc Program, fully taught in English, in the heart of Lisbon?
Business Development Manager BeNeLux
Drawbotics is a Belgian scale-up founded 5 years ago with the aim of positively impacting the home buying and selling process through innovation and technology. With offices in Brussels, London and Paris, Drawbotics has quickly grown into one of the fastest growing scale-ups in the Proptech industry. We are looking for a junior project manager to join our team in Brussels and fuel our growth.
Join one of the fastest growing scale ups in the Proptech industry and become a cornerstone of the company's future. As business development manager, you will be responsible for leading and managing sales operations and maximizing revenue growth on the BeNeLux market while taking the lead on our largest deals and negotiate effectively to devise the most beneficial contract for both parties.
- Commercial Strategy - own, define & execute commercial strategy in collaboration with lead team.
- Go-to-Market - contributes to Engagement Leadership to define go-to-market plans, service architecture and solution design.
- Top-line target - deliver on monthly, quarterly, and yearly revenue targets.
- Strategic Input - be a key contributor to the overall strategy of the company.
- Sales Ops - be responsible for excellence in sales operations and pipeline follow-through.
- Customer Growth - identify customer growth, cross-sell and up-sell opportunities with Drawbotics' most strategic customers.
- Messaging & Marketing Strategy - manage and work with marketing to create and execute.
- Proactive and passionate, eager to learn every single day
- Outstanding written & verbal communication skills in French & Dutch. Good verbal communication skills in English
- A first experience of establishing, leading and managing demanding client relationships (even better if SaaS)
- Methodical and analytical in approach to managing and resourcing multiple diverse projects
- A positive team player - have the ability to provide support, reassurance, motivation and clear direction to the directors, project leads and artists working to tight deadlines
- Clear verbal and written communications skills with excellent attention to detail, ensuring all communications are accurate, articulate and appropriate to the audience
- Have a consultative approach, testing and contributing ideas towards process improvement
- Forward thinking, ability to spot future challenges and potential pitfalls
- Ideally have a background in architectural visualisation, real estate, architecture, interior design, real estate, marketing or branding
- Opportunity to grow quickly
- Freedom and support: we are allergic to micromanagement and office politics
- Competitive remuneration package
- Permanent contract
- Unlimited vacation time
Articles you may want to read
CATÓLICA-LISBON: Your Business school in the heart of Lisbon
IE University: an educational ecosystem that thrives on challenges
IE University embraces all challenges as an opportunity for growth—and encourages their students to do the same. Located in the heart of Madrid, the dynamic institution never sits still, providing ...
- Dutch: mother tongue
- English: excellent
- French: mother tongue