Almost graduated? Or are you already working and in need of change? Then of course you have to look for a new job! Often, reading online vacancies is not enough to really assess what the job entail...
Take Eat Easy
Business Development Manager Brussels
ake Eat Easy is one of the fastest growing Belgian startups. Founded in September 2013 in Brussels, the company has recently raised 6M€ from Rocket Internet, Piton Capital and DN Capital (April 2015). These new resources will be mainly used for the international expansion of the company in Europe (TechCrunch).
The main reason behind this success lies in the quality of its service that satisfies the high end restaurant segment. Indeed, Take Eat Easy provides them a cutting edge website that ensures the best buying experience for their online customers and also ensures a reliable delivery service using exclusively bike couriers. This reliable service is based on a cutting edge delivery technology the company has developed in-house.
Today, the company counts 20 people internally and over 300 bike couriers. By the end of the year, Take Eat Easy will count 70 people internally and few thousands couriers across Europe.
As Business Development Manager, you have a key responsibility in our business. Your job consists in:
1. Identifying a portfolio of potentials restaurants and make partnerships with them as fast as possible
2. Ensure a smooth transition between the restaurant owner and the Restaurant Operations Manager
* You have a good degree in business administration, economics, marketing or related field from a top university; or equivalent experience
* Between 0 and 4 years of experience
* Preferably relevant experience in consulting, investment banking, and marketing or operations management is a plus. Start-up experience would be of advantage
* Knowledge of the internet and e-commerce sector is an advantage
* Data driven decision making mentality
* A ‘getting things done’ attitude
* Entrepreneurial drive and ability to achieve goals in a fast paced/changing environment
* Fluency in both written and spoken French and English
* The opportunity to shape our business and drive our young company to become a huge brand
* Short decision making in a fast-paced and international environment
* The potential to develop into a team lead position
* Open and transparent company culture
* Attractive location in the heart of Brussels
* Competitive salary based on commissions
Articles you may want to read
Job Events: a guidebook
Solvay's Advanced Masters: a boost for your career
Political economy, Quantitative finance, Financial markets, Innovation & entrepreneurship, Innovation & strategic management: discover here the practical and intensive one-year postgraduat...