We are back with our second ask the recruiter blog post.
Business Development Young Graduate
UpWider is an independent consulting firm serving its clients in managing their growth and performance. Incepted by an experienced team with more than 20 years in Consulting, Management and Technologies, UpWider gathers qualified professionals sharing their enthusiasm within a startup mindset.
All UpWider Business is about knowledge sharing and human capital. Our aim is to collaborate with talented professionals passionate by sharing their capabilities and experience, volunteer to learn driven by their curiosity and having a clear understanding of what customer satisfaction means.
What about you?
The pleasant working environment gives you the opportunity to take initiative and show responsibility. Whereby, of course, you will be guided and supported by proved methodologies, a structured organization and its employees. We will provide you with the space and time you need to develop yourself in both a personal and professional manner.
You can make an impact on the success of our business. Do you have what it takes?
As a business developer, you will:
- Be part of the Business Development team working directly with the top management
- Expand your network to build a strong portfolio of new and already existing customers by active prospection and present the added-value of our company
- You are able to easily understand the complexity of the client environment and their challenges
- You represent the company's values and actively sustain its development
- You manage the current business deals, the sales process and fully understand the business, buying and decision-making process
- Support your team of consultants in their projects and do the projects follow-up with clients
- Be part of projects, process improvements and implementation of the commercial plan with a fast track development path
Start Date flexible between Now and September
- Native Dutch OR French
- Be fluent in English
- You have a higher education (bachelor OR master) with preference to BusinessEconomical/Commercial Management orientations
- 0 to 3 years of experience
We are looking for a sales & commercial personality.
The ideal candidate will bring energy, an entrepreneurial spirit, and a fierce commitment to achieving results. Expectations will be high, as will be the sense of accomplishment when you succeed.
UpWider is a fast-paced, high-energy organization with an ambitious agenda and a team that is highly motivated.
We are looking for an individual who is looking for more than just a job. This position is ideal for someone looking to be proactive, learn all facets of a growing firm and have the unlimited growth potential that only a startup can offer.
- You have 0-6 Months of experience in Business Development: you will start with our Graduate Program consisting of 6 months of training with our Managers and Directors, integration and taking responsibilities
- You have 1 to 3 years of experience in Business Development: You will be offered a permanent position with motivating salary package and evolution career track through years working directly with our Managers and Directors
- Taking responsibilities from the start with management capabilities according to your business objectives
- A dynamic spirit focused on global and personal development
- A young and enthusiastic team with experienced managers to accompany you
- The ability to be in daily contact with a wide range of international companies at C-level
- Developing a variety of Business, Marketing, New Tech, Digital and ICT skills
Articles you may want to read
Ask the recruiter: Board of innovation
- English: excellent