Have you ever thought of studying a MSc Program, fully taught in English, in the sunniest capital in Europe? This is your opportunity to study a Master Program in the areas of Management, Financ...
Business Manager BeNeLux
Drawbotics is a Belgian scale-up founded 5 years ago with the aim of positively impacting the home buying and selling process through innovation and technology. With offices in Brussels, London and Paris, Drawbotics has quickly grown into one of the fastest growing scale-ups in the Proptech industry. We are looking for a junior project manager to join our team in Brussels and fuel our growth.
Join one of the fastest growing scale ups in the Proptech industry and become a cornerstone of the company's future. As business development manager, you would be based in Brussels and be responsible for leading and managing sales operations and maximizing revenue growth in the BeNeLux region, while taking the lead on our largest deals and negotiate effectively to devise the most beneficial contract for both parties.
- Commercial Strategy - Owns, defines & executes commercial strategy in collaboration with lead team.
- Go-to-Market - Contributes to Engagement Leadership to define go-to-market plans, service architecture and solution design.
- Top-line target - Delivers on monthly, quarterly, and yearly revenue targets.
- Strategic Input - Is a key contributor to the overall strategy of the company.
- Sales Ops - Is responsible for excellence in sales operations and pipeline follow-through.
- Customer Growth - work with the Engagement Team to identify customer growth, cross-sell and up-sell opportunities with Drawbotics' most strategic customers.
- Messaging & Marketing Strategy - manage and work with a Marketing Manager to create and execute.
- Proactive and passionate, eager to learn every single day
- Methodical and analytical in approach to managing and resourcing multiple diverse projects
- A positive team player - have the ability to provide support, reassurance, motivation and clear direction to the directors, project leads and artists working to tight deadlines
- Clear verbal and written communication skills with excellent attention to detail, ensuring all communications are accurate, articulate and appropriate for the audience
- Have a consultative approach, testing and contributing ideas towards process improvement
- Forward thinking, ability to spot future challenges and potential pitfalls
- Ideally have a background in architectural visualisation, real estate, architecture, interior design, real estate, marketing or branding
- Native proficiency of Dutch and/or French and good verbal communication skills in English.
- Join an international team in a fast-paced growing environment
- Freedom and support: we are allergic to micromanagement and office politics but we love to teach, share and learn
- Competitive remuneration with attractive commission plan
- Permanent contract
- Unlimited vacation time
Articles you may want to read
CATÓLICA-LISBON: Your Business school in the heart of Lisbon
- Dutch: mother tongue
- English: excellent
- French: mother tongue