Almost graduated? Or are you already working and in need of change? Then of course you have to look for a new job! Often, reading online vacancies is not enough to really assess what the job entail...
Business Partnership Consultant
Odoo is a suite of business apps that covers all enterprise management needs: CRM, e-Commerce, Accounting, Project Management, Inventory, POS, etc. We disrupt the enterprise software market by making fully open source, super easy and full featured (3000+ apps) software accessible to SMEs at a very low cost.
Even after 10 years of experience, Odoo maintains its startup mindset where people can really bring their ideas to improve what and how we do. We are looking for different young profiles; Junior Business Advisor, Junior Business Analyst, Developers, ...
The Partnership Team is responsible for the qualification of the coming leads of the EMEA region. The goal of this position is to continually attract and onboard new partners after a deep business qualification and also after having a clear understanding of their structure, activities and needs.
It’s definitely a B2B approach. Concretely, in the role of the Business Partnership Consultant, you will be dealing directly with System integrators, IT companies and Potential Resellers that are willing to adopt Odoo in their solutions portfolio.
- Build a long term relationship from A to Z
- Match the partner's profile with our business model
- Follow-up constantly potential business partners
- Demonstrate our leadership in the business applications world
Must have :
- Business Degree
- Fluent in English and Dutch or German or Arabic or Spanish or Italian
- 0 - 5 years of experience
- Hunting and closing spirit
- Convincing communicator
Nice to have :
- Any other European
- You are fully proactive
- Overachievement in another project
- Available immediately
- Business intelligence to understand partners' needs and objectives
- A full-time position with an attractive salary package
- Advanced trainings: functional trainings (2 weeks), sales trainings
- An international and flexible Company with offices in Belgium, Luxemburg, San Francisco, New-York, India, Hong Kong
- Real responsibilities and challenges and a fast evolution
- A fun and hard working environment where each employee has a chance to see the impact of his work and make a real contribution to the success of the company