Registrations are open for the l'Oréal Brandstrom 2020 - The ultimate innovation competition since 1992. What is the mission this year? Check it out in the article!
Category Management Assistant - Remunerated Internship - Start August 2020
Present in 130 countries, L’Oréal is the world’s leading beauty group. Its robustness, which is largely due to the talents and diversity of its employees, has resulted in over a century of experience in producing beauty products and services. L’Oréal offers a diverse range of careers. Every one of our 68,900 employees contribute their expertise and commitment to the company’s overall performance. Read on to discover who you can be at L’Oréal. At every stage of your career with L’Oréal we offer personalized training and support that will help you progress and develop your career. You hold the keys: it’s up to you to show who you are and what you can become.
Our Category Management team is currently looking for a talented candidate that is passionate about customer marketing and the field of Fast Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG) to be our newest team member for a 6-month long internship.
Responsibilities of the Category managers include developing relationships with retailers and providing clients with insights regarding the products and category, building long-term strategical plans for development.
WHAT CAN YOU EXPECT AS A CATEGORY MANAGEMENT ASSISTANT AT L'OREAL?
- You will work closely with Sales and Marketing to develop customer and market insights and grow the overall business and category, managing the portfolio of L'Oréal products and new launches introduction
- You will analyze data to create compelling category stories and persuasive arguments to support L'Oréal's strategy in front of its retailers
- You will help developing expertise on the different categories ("shopper studies" and best practices) and you will compile and present reports on data, trends, in-store checks and competitors activity
- You will participate to the development of the best shelves of tomorrow, using your shopper knowledge and market studies
ARE YOU THE ONE WE ARE LOOKING FOR?
- You have a master degree (preferable economics or similar degree)
- You are at least fluent (minimum B2) in Dutch and/or French + English
- You are analytical, problem solving and organized
- You are curious and take initiatives
- You are creative and communicative
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
- A remunerated internship of 6 months which will integrate you within an international company and work setting
- A great challenge and competitive advantage on the job market
- An opportunity to work on several product categories: Skin Care, Shampoo, Styling, Coloring, great brands such as Garnier (Skinactive, Ultra Doux, Fructis, ...), L'Oréal Paris (Elsève, Préférence, ...) and retailers such as Carrefour, Kruidvat, Di, Delhaize, ...
L'Oréal wants its staff to reflect Belgian society in all its diversity. We therefore encourage all people to apply regardless of their origin, skin color, sex, age, sexual orientation, philosophical conviction, disability, etc.
Do you want to kick off your career?
Join us !
More info about the company
L'Oréal Brandstrom 2020 - The ultimate innovation competition since 1992
CATÓLICA-LISBON: Your Business school in the heart of Lisbon
Have you ever thought of studying a MSc Program, fully taught in English, in the sunniest capital in Europe? This is your opportunity to study a Master Program in the areas of Management, Financ...