We are back with our second ask the recruiter blog post.
Client Solution Developer
Odoo is a suite of business apps that covers all enterprise management needs: CRM, e-Commerce, Accounting, Project Management, Inventory, POS, etc. We disrupt the enterprise software market by making fully open source, super easy and full featured (3000+ apps) software accessible to SMEs at a very low cost.
Even after 10 years of experience, Odoo maintains its startup mindset where people can really bring their ideas to improve what and how we do. We are looking for different young profiles; Junior Business Advisor, Junior Business Analyst, Developers, ...
- You develop solutions based on Odoo for our client
- You tailor our saas offer for our client
- You support and train our partner network
- You support and maintain the specific solution developed for our client
- Interest for enterprise application development.
- Passion for software
- Knowledge of object-oriented programming, object modeling, and relational databases.
- Team spirit and good communication skills
- Fluent in English, written and verbal.
- Quick & Autonomous learner
Nice to Have
- Master degree in Engineering, or Computer Science.
- Knowledge of UML-like modeling
- Knowledge of Unix/Linux platform.
- A nice working atmosphere in a young and passionate team
- A great experience in state-of-the-art web technologies and agile development
- Real responsibilities and autonomy
- Strong collaboration with functional analyst and customers
- Real and quick impact of your job on your customers
- Work in house most of the time with your team
- A full-time job with an attractive salary package
- Short mission Abroad
Articles you may want to read
Ask the recruiter: Board of innovation