Consulting has many facets. We have identified several types of consulting and tried to explain them as clearly as possible so that this sector has no more secrets for you!
Consultant Continuous Improvement – Ways of working
PwC provides professional services in the audit, tax and consulting domains. We’re part of a large international network and are the global leader in our sector.
At PwC we're looking for people who dare to question how things are done and look for better solutions.
People who like challenges and see opportunities even within constraints. Because that's the only way to set new benchmarks.
As a Consultant in Continuous Improvement & Ways of Working, you will be presented a variety of projects aiming at realising real business transformation through coaching team leaders and their teams in installing a culture of continuous improvement and performance-based working.
You will team up with colleagues to assist with the various aspects of cultural transformations:
- analysis and standardisation of various processes
- coaching of team leads and teams in continuous improvement initiatives
- development of KPIs and performance-based working
- optimisation of organisational and team structures
- supporting organisations going through a change process
- installing Ways of Working which support clients in their way forward
- introducing visual management tools and coach teams in using them for realising a sustainable change
- you have a master’s degree in economics, engineering, business administration or sciences or another relevant major, possibly via a second master's degree in a business-oriented domain.
- you have recently graduated or will graduate this academic year.
- team spirit is in your blood and you like taking up challenges. You have an analytical mind but also highly effective people skills. Your attitude is proactive and client-oriented and you have strong communication skills. Learning new things is an incentive for you to further develop your potential and career.
- you're fluent in one of the national languages and English, and have knowledge of the other national language.
- you're someone who does not walk away from more complex cases. You're keen on challenges and see the opportunities within the constraints.
Then you could be the person we’re looking for!
There is flexibility to work in either of our various offices, but your location will depend mostly on the client you're working on.
You'll be part of a company that is member of an international network where, each day, expert teams look for the best solutions for the national and international top clients we're providing services to. You'll receive an attractive beginner's compensation package, including a company car, laptop, smartphone, hospitalisation and group insurance and lots of other benefits. We furthermore invest significantly in additional education and training. If you are hired, you will start in September 2018.
- English: excellent