IE University embraces all challenges as an opportunity for growth—and encourages their students to do the same. Located in the heart of Madrid, the dynamic institution never sits still, providing ...
CTA - Clinical Trial Assistant
We are a global provider of consulting, and outsourced development and commercialisation services to pharmaceutical, biotechnology, medical device and government and public health organisations. We focus our innovation on the factors that are critical to our clients – reducing time to market, reducing cost and increasing quality – and our global team of experts has extensive experience in a broad range of therapeutic areas. ICON has been recognised as one of the world’s leading Contract Research Organisations through a number of high-profile industry awards.
Are you interested to make the step into the pharmaceutical industry and work with one of the leading
global pharma companies?
If you are seeking a career where you can truly make a difference in the lives of others, working closely together with the top minds in Pharmaceuticals, Biotechnology and Medical Devices, then here is your chance. To strengthen our Team, DOCS is hiring a Clinical Trial Assistant to work closely with one of the most successful pharmaceutical companies.
If you have a completed education in any life sciences area, with some experience and you are curious to see what it is like to work in big pharma, we would like to hear from you!
- Partners with the LTM and Site Manager to ensure overall site management and adherence to internal SOPs, policies and local regulatory requirements
- Supports the local study team in performing site feasibility and/or country feasibility
- Maintains site level protocol information in Trial Management Systems (e.g. CTMS)
- In liaison with the LTM, ensures current versions of the required trial documents, trial-related materials and supplies are provided to the investigational site within required timeframes
- Where applicable, works with investigational site staff to ensure accurate/complete regulatory documents are in place to expedite IEC/IRB or Health Authority (if applicable) approval
- Supports the LTM or, where applicable the SM, in providing the current and complete documents requested by the IEC/IRB and HA
- Supports the SM/LTM in collecting and maintaining all documents throughout the trial and posttrial in both eTMF(i.e., IF/LAF sections) and paper files
- Distributes, collect, review, and track regulatory documents, agreements and training documentation
- Collects and tracks Financial Disclosure information at appropriate time points
Why this vacancy is right for you:
We offer an exciting and challenging work environment for clinical research professionals looking for an opportunity to contribute to the success of a company dedicated to researching, developing, manufacturing and marketing pharmaceuticals that improve health and quality of life.
Would you like to know more? We are looking forward to your application.
DOCS has grown to become the premier resourcing provider of global strategic resourcing and FSP
services to the biopharmaceutical and medical device industries. Founded in 1997 we are driven by
our core values that guide our culture and support our goal to become Trusted Partner. Our five c ore
values are: Our people, Excellence, Accountability, Integrity and Openness.
Education & Experience
- Bachelor's or Master's in science
- Skills set corresponding with preferentially 0-2 years of relevant clinical trial experience or equivalent
- Proficient in English and Dutch languages, French is an asset
- Strong knowledge with MS Office (Word, Excel, Access, Outlook, Explorer and PowerPoint)
- Strong interpersonal and negotiating skills
- Excellent organizational skills and the ability to collaborate and handle multiple priorities within a matrix environment.
- Perform activities in a timely and accurate manner
Remuneration & other details
- Possibility to get a foot in the door of one of the biggest and most successful global pharmaceutical companies
- Home-based (occasional visit on client site)
- Unlimited permanent contract
- Friendly work atmosphere
- Competitive fringe benefits package (insurances, recuperation time, pension, meal-vouchers,…)
A challenging team member tries to maximize each collaborative partner’s potential and engages everyone to strive for excellent performance.
A planner ensures efficiency and effectiveness when achieving short-term goals. In a group, the employee focuses on the way in which the goal must be achieved.
In this job, you have a lot of contacts. It is important that the employee can empathize with the ideas and sensitivities of others. As a result of his or her work, the employee will see the final product or the end service provided and can be meaningful for people outside of the organization.
In this job, accuracy and detail-oriented work are priorities.
Articles you may want to read
IE University: an educational ecosystem that thrives on challenges
3 MSC students from IESEG win the Deloitte 2020 Young Women Challenge
At the end of March, three MSc students from IÉSEG, Mejda AGREBI (MSc Business Analysis & Consulting), Nour JAIT (MSc International Business) and Sara FAYSSE (MSc International Business), took ...
- English: good
- Dutch: good
- French: medium