Political economy, Quantitative finance, Financial markets, Innovation & entrepreneurship, Innovation & strategic management: discover here the practical and intensive one-year postgraduat...
Since 1961, Monde Selection, International Quality Institute, is the worldwide specialist in certifying the Quality of consumer products.
Each year more than 3.000 products from 92 countries are tested and awarded with a Quality label by 80 independent jury experts.
Monde Selection organize the evaluation of products in different categories:
- Food products
- Spirits and Liqueurs
- Beers, Waters and Soft-Drinks
- Diet and Health
- Cosmetic products
Our quality labels are known worldwide and especially in Asian markets.
As a Customer advisor you are responsible for the communication with clients, you participate to build a strong brand awareness worldwide and follow-up on the operational aspects of the product’s evaluation and result communication.
The position responsibilities include:
- Ensure outstanding customer experience and continually identify opportunities to improve it.
- Contribute to build a strong brand awareness through marketing and communication campaigns.
- Manage and grow our LinkedIn, Facebook and other social media presence.
- Handle with care and rigor the products registration.
- Manage incoming calls and all after sales related requests via our mailbox.
- Improve, automate and update CRM processes alongside identifying the necessary developments to gain on efficiency.
As being part of a team, you will also collaborate with your colleagues to:
- Prepare the Jury tastings
- Handle and follow-up with logistic of the tastings and product shipment
- Manage the organization of the storage area
- Participate to the organization of the Annual Award Ceremony that is held every year in a major European city
- We are looking for a person with customer centric approach and very good communication skills.
- Being comfortable speaking to a wide range of people from different culture.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively during peak season;
- Perfect bilingual in English and French (both written and spoken). This criteria is an absolute necessity.
- Understanding of Chinese, Japanese or Spanish is an asset (both written and spoken).
- Good knowledge of MS Office (Outlook, Excel and Word). Familiarity with graphic design tools is an asset.
- Strong interest in (digital) marketing and communication.
- Teamplayer and prepared to work in direct cooperation with all staff.
Being part of Monde Selection team means:
- You will join a dynamic team with a real international and entrepreneurial culture
- You will work with young, motivated and friendly individuals
- You will have a 360° professional experience in a growing company
- You will enter a team-based and stimulating working environment with an actual work-life balance
- You will actively participate in Monde Selection next growth phase
Articles you may want to read
Solvay's Advanced Masters: a boost for your career
- English: excellent
- French: excellent