At the end of March, three MSc students from IÉSEG, Mejda AGREBI (MSc Business Analysis & Consulting), Nour JAIT (MSc International Business) and Sara FAYSSE (MSc International Business), took ...
Yildiz van Zijl
Customer Care Hero & Waste Warrior
30% of food produced is wasted. We are on a mission to change that.
Too Good To Go is a mobile app that reduces food waste by making surplus food from cafes, food stores and supermarkets available to users. Our users purchase food through the app, collect locally and enjoy knowing they are saving food, money - and the planet!
The magic of Too Good To Go has been spreading rapidly across Europe with over 20 million meals in 12 countries saved to date… And we’re happy to say, Belgium is growing at light speed as well! That’s why we’re looking for a Food Waste Warrior filled with fire to take care of our users and partners.
Sounds like my kind of mission, but what will it entail?
- We take our customer service very seriously, and strive to be an example when it comes to supporting our community. As our Customer Care Hero, you’ll have the unique opportunity to get in direct contact and listen to our customers and partners to help them become real ambassadors of Too Good To Go. This means that you will be the most vital person in the whole company when it comes to ensuring the happiness of our community and delivering an above and beyond service! You keep the engine running!
- You are the go-to-person for our users to help them out when needed and listen to their Too Good To Go adventures.
- You will take care of our current partners, help them save more food out of the bin and optimize our way of collaborating.
Why you are the customer care hero we’ve been looking for:
- You are fluent in Dutch, French and English (speaking and writing)
- You are passionate about our mission and being a part of the movement against food waste
- You love being on the phone and (you can admit it, it’s just us here) anyone would love to have someone with your charms on the other side of the line
- You’re a people person and get a lot of energy out of helping others
- You love having a flexible lifestyle and don’t mind working some evening or weekend shifts
- Excel skills and interest in cool digital tools are a plus!
How to apply?
Apply with your CV and a motivation letter that tells us why we shouldn't want to live without you for a second longer!
The deadline is “the sooner the better”
If you still need more convincing…
- Superb (and rare!) opportunity to be a pioneer in a fast-growing international scale-up with a very real environmental and social impact
- You help building a community that will change (or already is) changing the world
- Flexible hours with a lot of autonomy in how and where you work
- A culture where we put a lot of time and investment in coaching, training and your personal development
- An open company culture where we play as hard as we work
- The chance to do something that really matters - every day. Every single partner you bring on board saves meals from going to waste. Bellies not bins
Articles you may want to read
3 MSC students from IESEG win the Deloitte 2020 Young Women Challenge
CATÓLICA-LISBON: Your Business school in the heart of Lisbon
Have you ever thought of studying a MSc Program, fully taught in English, in the sunniest capital in Europe? This is your opportunity to study a Master Program in the areas of Management, Financ...
- Dutch: excellent
- French: excellent
- English: excellent