Consulting has many facets. We have identified several types of consulting and tried to explain them as clearly as possible so that this sector has no more secrets for you!
PwC provides professional services in the audit, tax and consulting domains. We’re part of a large international network and are the global leader in our sector.
At PwC we're looking for people who dare to question how things are done and look for better solutions.
People who like challenges and see opportunities even within constraints. Because that's the only way to set new benchmarks.
The role of the customer in today’s society is becoming increasingly important.
As a consultant in our customer practice, you will be in charge of improving the end-to-end customer journey of our clients. Our projects aim at directly improving the top line of our clients and their profitability, often with an immediate impact on the financial results and great visibility towards senior management.
Our advice covers a whole range of commercial activities, and notably pricing, costing, client segmentation, portfolio management, profitability management, customer experience, sales excellence, commercial reporting and many more. We act on all organisational levels, going from determining a new strategy, over defining tactical guidelines, to implementing operational processes.
- hold a master’s degree as a commercial engineer, bio-engineer or civil engineer, possibly complemented by a second master’s degree in corporate business.
- are now completing your last year of studies or have maximum a 2-year work experience.
- are a team player and like to take up challenges. You have an analytical mind but are also very creative. You act proactively, are client-oriented with excellent communication skills. Learning is for you an incentive to develop and to grow.
- are fluent in English, Dutch and/or French.
- are not afraid of having to deal with more complex files and new technologies
- transform the limits that you face into new opportunities.
Then you could be the person we’re looking for!
We have this opportunity for our offices in Brussels, Ghent or Antwerp.
You'll be part of a company that is member of an international network where, each day, expert teams look for the best solutions for the national and international top clients we're providing services to. You will join a young and dynamic team that is in full expansion. You'll receive an attractive beginner's compensation package, including a company car, a laptop, a smartphone, a hospitalisation and group insurance and lots of other benefits. We furthermore invest significantly in additional education and training. If you are hired, you will start in September 2018.
- English: excellent