Political economy, Quantitative finance, Financial markets, Innovation & entrepreneurship, Innovation & strategic management: discover here the practical and intensive one-year postgraduat...
Customer Excellence Business Analyst
Bekaert is a world market and technology leader in steel wire transformation and coating technologies. We pursue to be the preferred supplier for our steel wire products and solutions by continuously delivering superior value to our customers worldwide. Bekaert (Euronext Brussels: BEKB) is a global company with 30 000 employees worldwide, headquarters in Belgium and € 4 billion in annual revenue.
You might know us for example as a supplier of steel cord products for tire reinforcement - 30% of all tires in the world are reinforced with Bekaert products. Or maybe you know our Dramix® steel fibers, used to reinforce over five million cubic meters of concrete every year.
But we also offer a very wide range of advanced steel wire products for other applications and to many sectors. You can find Bekaert products in cars and trucks, in elevators and mines, in tunnels and bridges, at home and in the office, in machines and offshore. If it drives, ascends, hoists, filters, reinforces or fastens, there is a good chance Bekaert is inside.
As we launched a strategic project to implement customer centricity in all of our operations, we are currently looking for aCustomer Excellence Project Analyst who will help in the implementation of several projects for the business platforms ISW & SSW in Europe. After implementing these projects the Customer Excellence Project Manager will focus on gathering market intelligence to support the sales management with strategic recommendations.
- Are you passionate about delivering superior customer value in a profitable way?
- Do you like to gather market intelligence and to translate these into actionable insights for the business?
- Do you like to deliver support in strategic projects?
Then you could be the Customer Excellence Project Analyst we are looking for !
- The development of a methodology for transactional pricing & value differentiated pricing and creating an opportunity report.
- Developing a customer segmentation logic and introducing a customer management approach to sales teams.
- Preparing coaching sessions with the sales teams to implement the necessary changes.
- Create tools to gather market, customer & competitor intelligence to have actionals insights for current and future business needs & scenario planning
- Lead, train and educate the organization to utilize current intelligence for the elaboration of regional and local business strategies.
- You are holding a master degree in economics, business management or business engineering and you have a first relevant experience in market analysis.
- You have a strong analytic mindset and it gives you energy to develop a vision based upon in depth analysis.
- You have strong influential leadership skills to gain buy-in for implementing efficient methodologies.
- You are willing to travel up to 20% of your time.
- The possibility to develop together with the relevant stakeholders, the sales organization for the future and to bring the customer in the heart of the operations.
- You will broaden your scope within the Bekaert organization by working together with different sales organization, in different markets, in different product segments
- You grow, we grow....Better Together. We offer numerous development opportunities both in the job as in our global organisation.
Articles you may want to read
Solvay's Advanced Masters: a boost for your career