Almost graduated? Or are you already working and in need of change? Then of course you have to look for a new job! Often, reading online vacancies is not enough to really assess what the job entail...
Customer Service Representative
Odoo is a suite of business apps that covers all enterprise management needs: CRM, e-Commerce, Accounting, Project Management, Inventory, POS, etc. We disrupt the enterprise software market by making fully open source, super easy and full featured (3000+ apps) software accessible to SMEs at a very low cost.
Even after 10 years of experience, Odoo maintains its startup mindset where people can really bring their ideas to improve what and how we do. We are looking for different young profiles; Junior Business Advisor, Junior Business Analyst, Developers, ...
You will be in charge of helping Odoo customers with their use of Business Apps through our ticketing and Live chat system, sometimes also by phone. One of your daily tasks will be also the qualification of new requests to assign them to the right person. If you like the IT world, then you will be glad to contribute to the improvement of the Odoo product by detecting good feedbacks. What's great in the job is the contact with users. Indeed you will be the key point between the end-users and Odoo, and you will closely collaborate with our other teams (consultants, sales, developers).
- Help customers with their use of Odoo business app
- Engage with our visitors and leads (Live chat)
- Insure customers' satisfaction
- Improve customers' experience
- Improve our product
Must have :
- IT and business affinity
- Customer oriented
- Autonomous and fast learner
- Ability to learn and evolve quickly
- Fluent oral and written in English
- Solution minded
Nice to have :
- Good knowledge of business process
- Available immediately
- Other European languages
- Multi tasking
- 0-2 years of experience
- Willing to learn constantly and work proactively
- A full-time position with an attractive salary package
- Advanced trainings: functional trainings, sales & support trainings
- An international and flexible Company with offices in Belgium, Luxemburg, San Francisco, New-York, India, Hong Kong
- Real responsibilities and challenges and a fast evolution
- A fun and hard working environment where each employee has a chance to see the impact of his work and make a real contribution to the success of the company
Articles you may want to read
Job Events: a guidebook