Have you ever thought of studying an MSc Program, fully taught in English, in the heart of Lisbon?
Customer Service Support South Team
The Volvo Group is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of trucks, buses, construction equipment and marine and industrial engines under the leading brands Volvo, Renault Trucks, Mack, UD Trucks, Eicher, SDLG, Terex Trucks, Prevost, Nova Bus, UD Bus, Sunwin Bus and Volvo Penta. The Group also provides complete solutions for financing and service.
The Volvo Group, with its headquarters in Gothenburg, employs about 100,000 people, has production facilities in 18 countries and sells its products in more than 190 markets.
The Volvo Trucks brand has been built up over decades and enjoys a solid position worldwide. It is one of the world’s best known and respected brands within the commercial vehicle industry. It is associated with the core values quality, safety and environmental care. With Volvo Trucks you will be part of a global and diverse team. We work with passion, we trust each other and we embrace change to stay ahead. We make our customers win.
Uptime Solutions at Volvo Trucks takes care of Volvo customers across Europe, by getting them back on the road, whenever they experience a breakdown of their vehicle. We follow up the status of the breakdowns and negotiate solutions to logistic and technical problems. We strive for customer success, and take problem solving to the next level. Our European offices are located in Ghent (Belgium), Rugby (United Kingdom). Our colleagues come from all over the world, and we offer a 24/7 customer support, for more than 16 different languages.
This is us, your new colleagues
You will work in a fast-paced dynamic environment with colleagues from all over the world, it is a multi-cultural workplace where your team is your family away from home.
It is an international culture where we respect each other’s values and share the same Volvo vision. Ghent is the largest division of the two sites were most staff work shifts.
Do you love to
- Our main focus is delivering the ultimate experience for our customers during their breakdown and give them a long-lasting impression of our brand. As an uptime Coordinator you will go the extra mile and communicate between the customer, driver and dealer to find solutions to get the vehicle back on the road.
- You will manage these breakdown cases all over Europe in the customers native language and handle essential information within our designated systems.
- You always focus on the customer needs and follow the defined breakdown process.
- For handling these cases you need to be the key communicator between the parties involved in the breakdown and be responsible to find suitable solutions for the driver.
Are you the one?
- Customer orientated
- Positive attitude, highly motivated and strong communication skills
- Eager to share and learn and exceed expectations at every opportunity
- Support your team to develop your knowledge
- Willing to work in a flexible shift system
- Fluent in English, Portuguese, Spanish and French
- Any other language is an asset
A perfect match?
Competitive salary, with meal vouchers, transport costs, shift allowance, etc.
Restaurant on site
Opportunity to grow within the company
Good work life balance
Support in relocation
Let's do this!
Are you a team player, passionate about customers and our brand, stress resistant with good communication skills? Then Volvo is the place to be where you can develop a career within a world known and respected brand.
Come and join our international team! Want to get to know our business first?
Articles you may want to read
CATÓLICA-LISBON: Your Business school in the heart of Lisbon
IE University: an educational ecosystem that thrives on challenges
IE University embraces all challenges as an opportunity for growth—and encourages their students to do the same. Located in the heart of Madrid, the dynamic institution never sits still, providing ...