At the end of March, three MSc students from IÉSEG, Mejda AGREBI (MSc Business Analysis & Consulting), Nour JAIT (MSc International Business) and Sara FAYSSE (MSc International Business), took ...
Customer Succes Expert
A new electric bike for urban riders.
With electric bikes traditionally viewed as expensive, cumbersome and poorly designed, we are reinventing the category by blending design elegance with affordability and technology that connects owners to their bikes through a mobile app, featuring a secure key, live stats, and GPS tracking.
Founded in 2017 by start-up entrepreneurs Adrien Roose, Karim Slaoui and Tanguy Goretti, we have recently received over €10 million in funding and our team is rapidly expanding both in Belgium and EU wide.
About the role and what you'll be doing
Cowboy is about ‘customer obsession’, creating a seamless customer experience and being close to our riders from the moment of discovery to the moment where a problem arises and when we want to be close to solve it. Building a new way to move in your city we aim to create long-term partnerships with our customers that are built on trust and care. We are building a talented team of problem solvers and experts who will help our customers get the most value out of a Cowboy. The customer success team is on a mission to help customers move freely through the city and feeling happy about Cowboy, delivering top notch support and working out creative solutions to our customers’ problems, every single day. To achieve this goal, we’re looking for a passionate customer success expert to make the difference between great and excellent. As a member of the Customer Success Team, your responsibilities would include,
- Growing a deep understanding of Cowboy’s product, both on hardware & software
- Helping customers understand and use Cowboy’s powerful features to the fullest
- Forwarding your customers’ voices in the business, directly impacting product development decisions within Cowboy
- Providing training to Cowboy users, analysing usage data, surveying users, running QBRs (Quarterly Business Reviews) via video call or f2f, presenting product roadmap, etc.
- Optimizing and developing processes to improve customer success
- Troubleshooting, looking for both effective and efficient solutions for problems
- In general, being true guardian of customer’s success and happiness exploring the city
- Fluent in English + Native in one official language of a country Cowboy operates in (French, Dutch, German)
- Master’s Degree in Marketing or Business preferred
- <2 years of experience and great willingness to learn
- Ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Entrepreneurial mindset and a willingness to get your hands dirty
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Combine strong empathy with a solution-minded, goal-oriented mindset and approach
- Being comfortable speaking to a wide range of people covering a wide range of situations
- Learning new technologies and better ways of working is your passion, both in software and hardware
- A true team player. Taking ownership and taking care of your peers
- Being able to make a customer smile, even from behind a phone or computer
- Highly competitive salary package
- Become one of the key employees of a fast-growing startup
- Open, respectful and fun company culture
- Have a real impact on the company’s growth and evolution
- Work with people who love what they do every day
Articles you may want to read
3 MSC students from IESEG win the Deloitte 2020 Young Women Challenge
CATÓLICA-LISBON: Your Business school in the heart of Lisbon
Have you ever thought of studying a MSc Program, fully taught in English, in the sunniest capital in Europe? This is your opportunity to study a Master Program in the areas of Management, Financ...
- English: excellent