IE University embraces all challenges as an opportunity for growth—and encourages their students to do the same. Located in the heart of Madrid, the dynamic institution never sits still, providing ...
Customer Success Associate
Smooved offers a free, online one-stop-shop to optimize all your moving administration in one go - through smart comparison modules for energy, telecom, insurance, moving equipment etc. Smooved is free for the mover – we get commissions from our partners (utility suppliers) for each contract that we close or transfer.
Our go-to-market focuses on the real estate broker, allowing us to get to know the mover already when he starts the journey. An essential part of our product is focused on brokers: through a co-branded interface, brokers can boost customer satisfaction, extend their reach in the months after the transaction and generate an additional revenue stream.
As a start-up, Smooved has been selected by Belgium's 3 largest incubator programs: Start It @KBC, Birdhouse by Belfius and imec.istart. In addition to this, Smooved has been backed by some of Belgium's most legendary tech entrepreneurs (the Netlog maffia!).
As an important part of our Operations team, you will help process all inbound requests from movers passed on to Smooved by real estate brokers. Your responsibilities will include:
- Growing a deep understanding of Smooved’s product, as well as those of our utility partners
- Helping customers optimize their current utility contracts during their move
- Forwarding your customers’ voices in the business, directly impacting product development decisions
- Optimizing and developing processes to improve customer success
- Troubleshooting, looking for both effective and efficient solutions for problems
We are looking for an entrepreneurial person:
- B. Sc. in preferably Marketing or Business – willingness to learn trumps experience
- Dutch native, French strong +
- Being able to make a customer smile, even from behind a phone or computer
- Entrepreneurial mindset, ready to get your hands dirty - stamina to pick up the phone
- To-the-point and precise communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Combine strong empathy with a solution-minded, goaloriented mindset and approach
- Being comfortable speaking to a wide range of people covering a wide range of situations
- Learning new technologies and better ways of working is your passion
- A true team player, taking ownership and taking care of your peers
By working at Smooved, you’ll get the opportunity to:
- Play a key role within a fastgrowing start-up
- Be part of an open, respectful and fun company culture
- Have a real impact on the company’s growth and evolution
- Work with people who love what they do every day
- Expand your network in Belgium’s start-up scene at Start It @KBC, Birdhouse by Belfius and imec.istart
Your closest team mate will be Ignace Buelens:
- Ignace is in charge of Operations and the business side of Product Development
- Ignace has a background in Law and Economics at KU Leuven
- He spent a few years intax consulting, before taking on a digital traineeship at a large bank
Articles you may want to read
IE University: an educational ecosystem that thrives on challenges
3 MSC students from IESEG win the Deloitte 2020 Young Women Challenge
At the end of March, three MSc students from IÉSEG, Mejda AGREBI (MSc Business Analysis & Consulting), Nour JAIT (MSc International Business) and Sara FAYSSE (MSc International Business), took ...
- Dutch: mother tongue
- French: good