At the end of March, three MSc students from IÉSEG, Mejda AGREBI (MSc Business Analysis & Consulting), Nour JAIT (MSc International Business) and Sara FAYSSE (MSc International Business), took ...
Demand and Inventory Planner
We are the Nestlé Nespresso SA Company and are proud to be one of the fastest growing operating unit of Nestlé. Our passionate, entrepreneurial-minded team has transformed Nespresso into the reference in portioned coffee and one of the world’s most trusted brands. Our growth comes from our commitment to research and development in order to pioneer and be the reference in the portioned coffee sector to provide the very highest quality coffees that could be enjoyed in the comfort of consumers' own homes and also savored at out-of-home locations, such as restaurants, hotels, offices and luxury retail businesses. We guarantee quality by taking a careful, thoughtful approach in how we source our ingredients, produce and market our premium coffee products. With corporate headquarters in Lausanne, Switzerland, Nespresso is present in over 60 countries and counts over 12,000 employees worldwide. To learn more visit www.nespresso.com.
You will work in the Demand Planning team, which is responsible to perform the demand plan by application of best practice and efficient processes, to ensure that finished goods are available, meet customer demand, at the right stock location and with high freshness, whilst minimizing costs. Contribute to Strategic and Tactical (18 months) business planning via Monthly Business Planning and the Dynamic Planning Framework.
- Managing the full supply chain scope of leading categories: stock levels, forecast, product launches...
- Developing your communication skills: Be in a position where you have the ability to influence key stakeholders (HQ international hub, the Belgilux leadership team,…)
- Developing your analytical skills: Consolidate the appropriate reporting to analyze the forecast accuracy and identify main reasons of inaccuracy by e.g. using learning logs,…
- Driving continuous improvement in a corporate structure with a startup mentality
- Get a full overview of how a coffee business is evolving/being managed
- University Degree or equivalent experience
- Motivation for Supply Chain with commercial affinity.
- Strong knowledge of Excel.
- Experience in Planning or other Supply Chain areas are required
- Be able to influence others through solid analysis.
- Enjoy negotiating, problems solving and decision making
- Fluent in English combined with French or Dutch is a must.
Nestlé is the largest food and beverage company. We are 308,000 employees strong driven by the purpose of enhancing the quality of life and contributing to a healthier future. Our values are rooted in respect: repect for ourselves, respect for others, respect for diversity and respect for our future. With more than CHF 91.4 billion sales in 2018, we have an expansive presence with 413 factories in more than 85 countries. We believe our people are our most important asset, so we'll offer you a dynamic inclusive international working environment with many opportunities across different businesses, functions and geopraphies, working with diverse teams and cultures.
Articles you may want to read
3 MSC students from IESEG win the Deloitte 2020 Young Women Challenge
CATÓLICA-LISBON: Your Business school in the heart of Lisbon
Have you ever thought of studying a MSc Program, fully taught in English, in the sunniest capital in Europe? This is your opportunity to study a Master Program in the areas of Management, Financ...
2020-08-01=job.status_textL'Oréal First Job1082 Berchem-Sainte-AgatheThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: Master Regime: Full Time
- English: excellent
- French: good
- Dutch: good