Have you ever thought of studying an MSc Program, fully taught in English, in the heart of Lisbon?
Ubidata, is a Brussels-based, major market player in its sector.
Ubidata develops and commercializes IT solutions that allow our customers to optimize their logistics. We mainly target the transport and logistics sector and can count numerous leading companies amongst our clients (Delhaize, Lineas, Jost,…) as well as smaller ones. Ubidata has developed technical expertise and today provides innovative solutions such as high-end geo-location, logistics management and monitoring of deliveries.
Our motto is: "The right information in the right place at the right time"
And when hiring, "The right person in the right place at the right time"..
Could you be the right person?
If you are looking for a friendly, dynamic and growing business environment, consider us!
- Collaborate with various stakeholders to specify, choose and deploy DevOps practices, software infrastructure and tools.
- Setup and maintain separate environments for software development/test, staging and production.
- Guarantee very high availability of the production environment.
- Handle deployment of containerized Dotnet applications
- Setup and maintain CI/CD pipelines
- Take care of application scaling
- Handle application monitoring
- Setup and maintain application logging
- Setup and maintain continuous health checks and performance monitoring
- Participate in troubleshooting and resolving issues with the operation, availability and reliability of our applications.
- Keep abreast of new technologies, evaluate and make recommendations.
Primary skills and qualifications:
- A few years of experience as DevOps professional. Experience with software development is a plus.
- Linux administration (Ubuntu, Alpine)
- Container deployment and administration (Docker)
- Container orchestration (Kubernetes)
- Service monitoring (Grafana)
- CI/CD (Gitlab CI)
- Eager to learn and make a meaningful contribution.
Other relevant technologies:
- Logging infrastructure (ELK, Rsyslog)
- Database administration (Mysql, Postgresql)
- Dotnet Core (as related to CI/CD)
- ESXi (to deploy new VM's)
- CIFS, NFS, FTP
- Redis, RabbitMQ
- Infrastructure automation (Ansible)
Language : English and/or Dutch and/or French
- Rewarding role within a quality team and a pleasant working environment.
- The opportunity to develop professionally, with attentive guidance.
- High degree of autonomy and space to take initiatives.
- Flexible work hours, teleworking 50% of the time.
- Attractive salary package with many fringe benefits.
- Permanent contract.
A challenging team member tries to maximize each collaborative partner’s potential and engages everyone to strive for excellent performance.
A team player can engage action from each team member and likes to work in a team. The employee has an eye for atmosphere and trust.
In this job, the employee is often busy optimizing products or processes. This requires a healthy dose of creativity and imagination. The employee is challenged and must step out of his or her comfort zone frequently. A dynamic and constantly evolving environment, with its varying tasks and expectations, requires the employee to have a healthy entrepreneurial spirit.
In this job, it is important to continue training. This allows the employee to further develop and for career opportunities to materialize—both within the position, as well as toward another position. There is a lot of freedom in the order in which the tasks can be performed.
Articles you may want to read
CATÓLICA-LISBON: Your Business school in the heart of Lisbon
IE University: an educational ecosystem that thrives on challenges
IE University embraces all challenges as an opportunity for growth—and encourages their students to do the same. Located in the heart of Madrid, the dynamic institution never sits still, providing ...
2021-09-13=job.status_textCTG First Job1831 DiegemThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Full Time
=job.status_textTrack42 First Job1040 EtterbeekThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Full Time
=job.status_textVlaamse overheid First Job9000 GentThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Full Time