IE University embraces all challenges as an opportunity for growth—and encourages their students to do the same. Located in the heart of Madrid, the dynamic institution never sits still, providing ...
Digital Marketing Manager
Weenect is the leader in GPS family tracking. The brand offers a solution consisting of GPS trackers connected to a smartphone application. Four trackers are available, one for each member of the family: child, senior, dog and cat.
The company, with offices in Paris and Brussels, is now composed of a team of 30+ people and has sold more than 100,000 trackers since its creation.
Join an international team composed of many different nationalities!
Under the direction of the founder in charge of marketing, you will be responsible for developing our business in Germany. On the one hand by using a maximum of digital levers to increase online sales; on the other hand by assisting the sales team to boost in-store sales.
1) Non-paid Acquisition
- SEO optimization of our website
- Backlinks strategy to be implemented
- Inbound marketing : Topic clusters, Leads magnets, Automation, etc.
2) Paid Acquisition
- Google Ads, Facebook Ads, Amazon Marketing Services
- Affiliation : network to be built (mainly comparative websites about GPS trackers for dogs and cats)
3) B2B Marketing
- Print : advertising in B2B magazines (vets and pet shops)
- Exhibition stands to be created
- Regular updates of all our communications materials : posters, counter stands, packagings, etc.
- Regular optimization of our website (AB Testing, information updates, etc) and of our main external product pages (Amazon)
- Development of test videos about our products on Youtube (using influencers)
- You follow and share the impact of your different actions
You are autonomous, organized and rigorous, while having a strong creativity.
A true marketing Swiss Army Knife, you feel capable of moving from one subject to another without difficulty in order to carry out your mission successfully.
You are native / bilingual in German and have a solid cultural knowledge of the country.
Position based in Brussels (Uccle).
2000€ net salary
Articles you may want to read
IE University: an educational ecosystem that thrives on challenges
3 MSC students from IESEG win the Deloitte 2020 Young Women Challenge
At the end of March, three MSc students from IÉSEG, Mejda AGREBI (MSc Business Analysis & Consulting), Nour JAIT (MSc International Business) and Sara FAYSSE (MSc International Business), took ...
- German: mother tongue