Almost graduated? Or are you already working and in need of change? Then of course you have to look for a new job! Often, reading online vacancies is not enough to really assess what the job entail...
Bâloise Assurances Luxembourg
Dutch speaking Legal Adviser for our Legal Department (Freedom of Services Business)
Relying on its financial expertise and its knowledge of the tools needed for wealth management and succession planning, Bâloise Vie Luxembourg S.A., a subsidiary of the Swiss Bâloise Group, offers innovative and tailor-made solutions designed for a demanding clientele. The Company acknowledges that private clients, whose objectives include the management, conservation and transmission of their wealth and also demand complete peace of mind.
Bâloise Vie Luxembourg S.A. distributes its products in several countries of the European Union, including Luxembourg, Belgium, France, the Netherlands, Spain, Portugal, Italy, Germany, Poland and the U.K.
The solutions proposed by Bâloise Vie Luxembourg S.A. are aimed at various audiences but in particular "High Net Worth Individuals". Our range of products is distributed through a network of professional intermediaries including insurance brokers and financial planners, private banks, family offices and other financial institutions.
- Follow the evolution of the legal and fiscal regulations with focus on Belgium and the Netherlands.
- Identify the impacts of the different regulations on our insurance activities in particular the sale of life insurance products in our freedom of services activity.
- Participate in the conception of products including the contractual and commercial documents intended for our customers and/or partners.
- Assist the sales department and the other departments of the company in their negotiations with partners.
- Dealing and follow up of complex files in matters of life insurance products linked with investment funds as well as the analysis and responsibility of the relating legal and fiscal documentation.
- Inform the concerned departments of the changes brought to the legislation and guarantee the respect of the legal rules.
- University degree in legal studies (Master 2) with a fiscal orientation and knowledge in corporate law.
- Good knowledge of the wealth tax solutions within the life insurance business.
- Fluent Dutch with good knowledge in English and/or French. Any other language is considered an asset.
- Distinct analytic and conceptual understanding with editorial abilities for effective communication.
- Structured working style, solution oriented and methodical approach.
- Self-motivated and committed.
- Communicative, dynamic and team-work orientated personality.
- Discreet, customer and solution orientated.
- Excellent sense of organization, rigorous and reliable.
- At ease in working with tight deadlines and in a changing environment.
- Innovative and entrepreneurial way of thinking.
- Highly engaged in your continuous development.
Permanent contract - Full time
The selected candidate will integrate the international life legal department and join a dynamic and enthusiastic team !
Articles you may want to read
Job Events: a guidebook
Solvay's Advanced Masters: a boost for your career
Political economy, Quantitative finance, Financial markets, Innovation & entrepreneurship, Innovation & strategic management: discover here the practical and intensive one-year postgraduat...