Have you ever thought of studying an MSc Program, fully taught in English, in the heart of Lisbon?
FIELD SERVICE ENGINEER ELYSIA RAYTEST
Elysia-raytest is a solution provider for the nuclear medicine, radiation safety, radio-pharmaceutical production, pharmaceutical research and agrochemical industry. They sell, develop and produce instruments, software and services for quality control and production of radio-active substances.
With a head office and lab facilities in Liège, Belgium, and a production site in Straubenhardt, Germany, they are one of the leading specialists in the measurement and detection of radioactivity.
Their customers are research institutes, radio-pharmaceutical production centres, pharmaceutical companies and nuclear medicine centres.
Elysia-raytest collaborate with TRIANGLE TALENT in order to recruit their next talent within their R&D team. They are looking for a FIELD SERVICE EGINEER specialised in CHEMISTRY.
Strengthen Elysia Raytest's Technical Service department in their Head Office in Liège, they are currently looking for a Field Service Engineer who:
- Is responsible for the execution of installation activities (incl. IQ/OQ) with regard to analytical equipment on customer locations.
- Conducts training of customer personnel on our equipment.
- Performs modification, service, repair and maintenance activities with regard to our equipment on customer locations.
- Makes the liaison with customers to establish and maintain a continuous positive relationship as well as follow-up with customers' concerns and problems
- Answers questions from colleagues about technical developments, modifications and product specifications.
- Reads, maintains and creates user manuals, installation manuals, training documents…
- Gains a deep understanding of our products and services, identifies and fills product gaps and generates new ideas to increase our market share, improve customer experience and drive growth.
Elysia Raytest is looking for a customer and service-oriented person with drive and ability to take own initiatives and work independently.
You are a true team player with high commitment, and you are challenged enthusiastic about handling customer expectations.
Furthermore, you are persistent and efficient with a logical/structured way to solve issues.
- Good communication
- Organizational and planning skills, with attention for details
- Team player with a creative mind
- Stress tolerant and customer orientated, with good presentation skills
- Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams without formal authority
- Willing to travel 50% of the time
- Strong problem-solving skills with attention for details, and willingness to roll up one’s sleeves to get the job done
Qualification and experience:
- Bachelor/ Master level in an chemistry, technical field (similar) or equivalent experience.
- Knowledge of analytical equipment is an advantage.
- Knowledge of French and English (Spanish is a plus)
- Driving license
- A challenging job within a dynamic team, in an international environment
- An interesting salary package including company car and 32 days of holidays
- A permanent contract
Articles you may want to read
CATÓLICA-LISBON: Your Business school in the heart of Lisbon
IE University: an educational ecosystem that thrives on challenges
IE University embraces all challenges as an opportunity for growth—and encourages their students to do the same. Located in the heart of Madrid, the dynamic institution never sits still, providing ...