Consulting has many facets. We have identified several types of consulting and tried to explain them as clearly as possible so that this sector has no more secrets for you!
PwC provides professional services in the audit, tax and consulting domains. We’re part of a large international network and are the global leader in our sector.
At PwC we're looking for people who dare to question how things are done and look for better solutions.
People who like challenges and see opportunities even within constraints. Because that's the only way to set new benchmarks.
As a Finance Consultant, you'll advise CFOs and Finance Directors and their teams to optimise efficiency and performance.
Today's CFOs are often faced with quite a few challenges: not only do they want to make their organisation, processes and systems more efficient and cost-efficient, they are often also actively involved in setting up management information processes to enable correct and timely delivery of reports, optimisation of the reporting process, quality assurance etc.
- have a master's degree in (applied) economics, business engineering or another relevant economic major, possibly via a second master's degree.
- graduate this academic year.
- are a born team player and are keen to take initiatives. You have a critical, analytical mind, but are also client-oriented and an especially good communicator. You'rekeen to keep on learning and developing, with a view to continued growth.
- are fluent in English and Dutch or French with a good understanding of the other national language.
- are someone who does not walk away from more complex cases. You're keen on challenges and see the opportunities within the constraints.
Then you could be the person we’re looking for!
We have this opportunity at our Brussels office. There is flexibility to work in either of our various offices, but your location will depend mostly on the client you're working on.
You'll be part of a company that is member of an international network where, each day, expert teams look for the best solutions for the national and international top clients we're providing services to. You'll receive an attractive beginner's compensation package, including a company car, a laptop, a smartphone, a hospitalisation and group insurance and lots of other benefits. We furthermore invest significantly in additional education and training. If you are hired, you will start in September 2018.
- English: excellent