IE University embraces all challenges as an opportunity for growth—and encourages their students to do the same. Located in the heart of Madrid, the dynamic institution never sits still, providing ...
Full Stack Developer
Proceedix is a Software as a Service-based central platform to manage enterprise procedures, work instructions and inspections in an easy way, while making the remote execution paperless and mobile. We want to change the way operators execute work instructions and procedures: anytime, anywhere, on Android or iOS phones and tablets, Windows PC or smart glasses. We are one of the 12 partners worldwide of Google Glass and our clients are large manufacturing companies in Belgium, Europe and the US.
Proceedix is looking for a skilled full stack developer to join our cross-functional development team that is responsible for the full software development life cycle, from conception to deployment. We are looking for a passionate programmer who is eager help us scale our Proceedix platform and leverage the power of mobile and wearable technology for lean and reliable industrial operations.
As a full stack developer, you are comfortable both with front-end and back-end coding languages, development frameworks and third-party libraries. You should also be a team player with an eye for visual design and utility.
- Developing front-end web client architecture in React
- Developing front-end mobile client architecture in React Native.
- Developing back-end API in .NET Core
- Ensuring cross-platform optimization.
- Test software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade software
- Create security and data protection settings
- Write technical documentation
- Seeing through a project from conception to finished product.
- Designing and developing APIs.
- Meeting both technical and consumer needs.
- A bachelor or master degree in Computer Science, ICT
- Proven experience as a full stack developer or similar role
- Experience developing desktop and mobile applications
- Familiarity with common stacks
- .NET Core expertise
- Familiarity with React and/or React Native is a plus
- Familiarity with databases (e.g. SQL server),
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Great attention to detail and quality of code
- Organizational skills
- An analytical mind
- - A full-time job at a thriving software start-up with a young and dynamic team
- - A competitive salary package with extra’s
- - Great team with smart people, in a friendly and open culture
- - A context of constant learning
- - Become part of the exciting Industry 4.0 innovations and its challenges
Articles you may want to read
IE University: an educational ecosystem that thrives on challenges
3 MSC students from IESEG win the Deloitte 2020 Young Women Challenge
At the end of March, three MSc students from IÉSEG, Mejda AGREBI (MSc Business Analysis & Consulting), Nour JAIT (MSc International Business) and Sara FAYSSE (MSc International Business), took ...
- Dutch: excellent
- English: excellent