We are back with our second ask the recruiter blog post.
Full Stack web developer
We are Student.be ! A fast growing start-up dedicated to its mission: Giving the keys to students & young graduates to land a (student/Starerter) job or an internship!
You'll join a team of 2 web developers & 4 other business developers.
Wanting to know more about our activities? Navigate on our website to discover what we're doing! Seems interesting? Give us a sign by applying on this job offer.
As a Ruby on Rails developer you will be in charge to maintain the current Student.be website and develop new features. You will work in collaboration with the founders and you’ll be integrated in the loop of discussion for any change to make to the website.
During your mission you will work with
- Ruby on Rails
Any experience with these techno is a plus but not a requirement.
We are looking for a full-time developer who wants to extend and deepen its knowledge in web development.
- Don’t need any working experience
- Eagerness to learn and passionated by web technologies
- Interested in working in a small team
- Proactive and quick learner
- Ability to work independently
- Speaking French or English or Dutch
- An attractive salary package
- The opportunity to have a direct impact on the company's development
- Become one of the key employees of a fast-growing startup
- Work with enthousiactic people driven by passion
Articles you may want to read
Ask the recruiter: Board of innovation