Political economy, Quantitative finance, Financial markets, Innovation & entrepreneurship, Innovation & strategic management: discover here the practical and intensive one-year postgraduat...
HR Learning & Recruitment Assistant – Mars 2020
Present in 130 countries, L’Oréal is the world’s leading beauty group. Its robustness, which is largely due to the talents and diversity of its employees, has resulted in over a century of experience in producing beauty products and services.
L’Oréal offers a diverse range of careers. Every one of our 68,900 employees contribute their expertise and commitment to the company’s overall performance. Read on to discover who you can be at L’Oréal.
At every stage of your career with L’Oréal we offer personalized training and support that will help you progress and develop your career. You hold the keys: it’s up to you to show who you are and what you can become.
This role supports all trainings within the Learning team at L’Oréal Belgilux. You will be part of exciting HR and Learning initiatives. This role will give you the opportunity to be in contact with the L’Oréal business. You will oversee the process and the logistics for all local training programs. You will gain a valuable experience in training and employee development, with an emphasis on our organization’s current digital transformation. This is a great role for someone who is interested in pursuing a career in HR, Learning, or Communication.
Key Job Accountabilities:
Training Support :
- Co-developing Learning projects that can enhance the learning experience
- Coordinate learning events and trainings (planning, logistics and administration)
- Create and coordinate program materials (presentation, poster, facilitator guide …)
- Follow up of the feedback forms (system: Formetris) and make recommendation for improved efficiencies
- Leverage our digital learning tools (My Learning, Moocs,…)
- Communicate locally on learning offer and activity by using an appropriate language
- Coordinate the HR content and agenda for internal communications (newsletter, campaigns, intranet …)
- Special projects in general HR topics according to the needs at that time
ARE YOU THE ONE WE ARE LOOKING FOR ?
- You have a bachelor or masters degree
- You are at least bilingual: Dutch and/or French + English
- You are curious and take initiatives
- You are creative and communicative
- You are problem solving, well organized and have an analytical mindset
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU ?
- A remunerated internship of 6 months which will integrate you within an international company and work setting
- A great challenge and competitive advantage on the job market
- The possibility to orientate professionally
Do you want to kick off your career ?
Join us !
Articles you may want to read
Solvay's Advanced Masters: a boost for your career