We are back with our second ask the recruiter blog post.
Axis Projects is an expert in the outsourcing of Consultants and Interim Managers. The Axis Projects team is a preferred partner in realizing your specific projects thanks to its motivated Consultants that are active in the following areas: Insurance, Human Resources, Legal, Banking & Finance.
As HR Officer you will work in the department that is responsible for handling all HR-related questions in the organization. This team is in charge of all HR administrative processes: recruitment, end of working contract, organizational data, management of functions, job students, time credit, employment certificates,...
Within these processes your responsibilities as HR Officer will be:
- Handling questions and respond to them within a timeframe
- Ensuring the operational quality of the processes
- Executing operational activities
- Delivering client-focused, transparent, correct and qualitative service to the clients
- You have a Master' degree
- You are Dutch speaking with a good command of French or the other way around
- You are accurate and have an analytic mind
- Having a first experience within HR is a plus
We offer you a mission of at least 6 months.
Our client is an well known bank in Belgium.
Articles you may want to read
Ask the recruiter: Board of innovation
2017-02-16=job.status_textPage Personnel First Job1050 BruxellesThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: Master Regime: Full Time
2015-09-01=job.status_textFYTE First Job1050 BruxellesThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Full Time
- French: good
- Dutch: good