Have you ever thought of studying a MSc Program, fully taught in English, in the sunniest capital in Europe? This is your opportunity to study a Master Program in the areas of Management, Financ...
Axis Projects, as part of Axis Group, is an expert in the outsourcing of Consultants and Interim Managers.
The Axis Projects team is a preferred partner in realizing its clients' specific projects thanks to its motivated Consultants that are active in the following areas : Insurance, Human Resources, Legal, Banking & Finance.
As HR Officer you will work within the HR Service Center of our client. There are several Service Teams organised around process groups. You will wortk within one of these.
- You will handle requests transmitted by the Contact Center and responding to these within the agreed time frame;
- You will ensure operational quality of processes for which you are responsible;
- You will execute operational activities linked to the HR operational calendar;
- You will maintain regular contact with other HR professionals (HR Business) and handle more specific questions.
You just need to send us your resume and we will contact you to have a chat! Afterwards you just need to ace one final interview at our client.
- Are you a young graduate?
- Do you have a bachelor or a master degree in HR or in (social) Law?
- Do you have a strong interest in HR ?
- Are you fluent in Dutch, French and English ?
Then this job is for you!
- You need to have a good knowledge of MS Office.
- You are customer and service focused.
- You are analytical and have good communication skills.
- You are well organized and have a good team spirit
- You are able to cope with stressful situations.
We offer you a permanent contract with a wide range of extralegal benefits.
As consultant you will carry out various assignments at our clients in a professional work environment where initiative is valued.
Articles you may want to read
CATÓLICA-LISBON: Your Business school in the heart of Lisbon
- Dutch: excellent
- French: excellent
- English: excellent