Almost graduated? Or are you already working and in need of change? Then of course you have to look for a new job! Often, reading online vacancies is not enough to really assess what the job entail...
HR Recruitment Consultant
AXIS Career searches for the ideal employee-employer match. For both interim and selection assignments, with a consistent focus on specific niche markets or profiles.
- Human Resources
- Business Support (Marketing, Sales, Administration)
- Consultancy (Axis Projects)
Have you always felt like you could "read" people? That you have a good sense of what a person is about and what job he/she would be good at? Then maybe a job in Human Ressources could be for you?
Scared of not having the adequate degree? This does not matter, depending on your degree you will get a specialised training of 6 months in order to become responsible of the A to Z recruitment for clients of different sectors (Small Belgium-based and International companies).
To start in september, we are looking to add new talent into our Brussels Office which is ideally situated in the International quarters.
As a Recruitment Consultant:
- You set yourself as the specialist for the recruiting of financial, Banking & Insurance, Legal and Business Support profiles for different sectors. (Multinationals/SME)
- You are responsible for finding and selecting good candidates through our database, through external job boards as well as your own network
- During the interview, you will pay close attention towards the education of the candidate, his/her professional background, his/her skills and motivation as well as using Interview techniques to extract their competencies.
- You are regularly in touch with our customers to understand their needs, to present them candidates as well as building a long-term relationship
- You think ahead and are critical of your work environment in order to propose new development and improvement possibilities for the company.
- Once you are autonomeous within your tasks (often once your completed the Training path), you will actively participate in a multitude of development projects to bring Axis to the next level
- You have a master in Finance, communication, HR, Management …
- You have a fluent knowledge of both Dutch and French (or you are willing to learn). Knowledge of English is a plus.
- You are commercial, enthusiastic and communicative
- You are result-oriented and proactive
- You are flexible and teamspirited
Axis is a renown Recruitment & Selection agency specialized in various profiles and working closely with Belgium and international companies.
Axis offers you :
- A fascinating job within a stimulating and dynamic atmosphere
- An attractive salary and extralegal advantages
- A thorough training plan of 6 months to help you develop your competencies and develop your career
- Flexible working hours with the possibility of homeworking after 1 year
- The possibility to evolve fastly within a Team Coordinator role or Commercial rol
- Axis values young talent and is not scared to build upon this talent to expand and include you in a multitud of Projects
Articles you may want to read
Job Events: a guidebook
=job.status_textBuro Nexus First Job1000 BrusselThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Full Time
=job.status_textClearSource First Job1200 BrusselsThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Full Time
- Dutch: excellent
- French: excellent
- English: medium