Consulting has many facets. We have identified several types of consulting and tried to explain them as clearly as possible so that this sector has no more secrets for you!
HR Recruitment Consultant
AXIS Career searches for the ideal employee-employer match. For both interim and selection assignments, with a consistent focus on specific niche markets or profiles.
- Human Resources
- Business Support (Marketing, Sales, Administration)
- Consultancy (Axis Projects)
Have you always felt like you could "read" people? That you have a good sense of what a person is about and what job he/she would be good at? Then maybe a job in Human Ressources could be for you?
Scared of not having the adequate degree? This does not matter, depending on your degree you will get a specialised training of 6 months in order to become responsible of the A to Z recruitment for clients of different sectors (Small Belgium-based and International companies).
To start in september, we are looking to add new talent into our Brussels Office which is ideally situated in the International quarters.
As a Recruitment Consultant:
- You set yourself as the specialist for the recruiting of financial, Banking & Insurance, Legal and Business Support profiles for different sectors. (Multinationals/SME)
- You are responsible for finding and selecting good candidates through our database, through external job boards as well as your own network
- During the interview, you will pay close attention towards the education of the candidate, his/her professional background, his/her skills and motivation as well as using Interview techniques to extract their competencies.
- You are regularly in touch with our customers to understand their needs, to present them candidates as well as building a long-term relationship
- You think ahead and are critical of your work environment in order to propose new development and improvement possibilities for the company.
- Once you are autonomeous within your tasks (often once your completed the Training path), you will actively participate in a multitude of development projects to bring Axis to the next level
- You have a master in Finance, communication, HR, Management …
- You have a fluent knowledge of both Dutch and French (or you are willing to learn). Knowledge of English is a plus.
- You are commercial, enthusiastic and communicative
- You are result-oriented and proactive
- You are flexible and teamspirited
Axis is a renown Recruitment & Selection agency specialized in various profiles and working closely with Belgium and international companies.
Axis offers you :
- A fascinating job within a stimulating and dynamic atmosphere
- An attractive salary and extralegal advantages
- A thorough training plan of 6 months to help you develop your competencies and develop your career
- Flexible working hours with the possibility of homeworking after 1 year
- The possibility to evolve fastly within a Team Coordinator role or Commercial rol
- Axis values young talent and is not scared to build upon this talent to expand and include you in a multitud of Projects
- Dutch: excellent
- French: excellent
- English: medium